4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Everytime you see Miracle her fangs keep getting bigger and I'm wondering when she's going to bite her dad and drink his blood or maybe she'll bite his dick instead maybe she'll even bite the whole family including her BFF.

One spot in the car while talking to her the dad name tag is used instead of miracles.

Another spot when talking with Sasha the dad tag is used instead of Sasha's when she was talking.

SuperWriter

For some reason after Miracle says the lines M "Hehe, yay." at the hotel it goes to the main menu page even though there is more stuff that is suppose to happen.

Looks like it was being caused by if Iroute == True: variable was for some reason set to false but once I opened the console and typed in Iroute=True and hit enter the game continued on instead of going to the main menu. Iroute should of been set to True back in episode U3.rpy so no clue what turned it fucking off. Looking back at all of the older saves I had the variable was set to False instead of True.

Then a little later gets kicked to the main menu again because fucking if Aroute == True: is set to fucking False so I'm guessing broute is suppose to be set to True as well so I might as well edit that as well while I'm in there so I don't have to do it later.
Everything is set to default until you unlock it, so I'm not sure what happened to your saves. You're the first to comment on such a problem. Did you restart the game for Ch. 7?

Reactions: Ghostly

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SuperWriter

You probably should add that to the OP as there is nothing posted in the OP stating that you have to restart the game. If I had known that I had to restart I would of passed for the time being as I don't have the time to replay games.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. You have to restart. I changed a lot of things in the coding and it makes you restart
Anytime you make a change that you know the user is going to have to restart, tell them about it so they won't get pissed and whine about it later. Save yourself some grief.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter

You probably should add that to the OP as there is nothing posted in the OP stating that you have to restart the game. If I had known that I had to restart I would of passed for the time being as I don't have the time to replay games.
It was there when I originally released Ch. 7, but I removed it when I released chapter 7 again with animations and music, so my bad about that. Though most players knew to restart. It has only been gone from the OP for a week or two

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well.... Based on SuperWriter 's story on kindle I would say around 10 chapters :unsure:
But I could be wrong, since there is deffinetly more Sabrina in the game than there is on kindle (and a few other differences)
The game is nowherenear a good indicator for how many chapters this will have lol. The very first update was 3 chapters of the book. The game has way way more content than the book does even halfway done as it is now

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Despite the name, the MC did not take any picture of his girls (or any of sort).
it could be only an untrue guess on my part but i think that the dev used the title ironaclly, in order to create a contrast between what is said and showen. beacuse the phrase is commenly used to present perfection, however the "household" is grounded in realisem: sasha, paris, miracle, sabrina, and the MC are with their own inscurites and problems (MC is struggling to live without dissolving into poverty, paris wants to replace her mother without becoming her, sasha wants to ve recoginzed and dealing with abondonment issues, sabrina wants to fit in with the rest of the family, and mircle has inscruties so strong that they influance her speech making her stutter) so all in all i think it has any less to do with "picture" and more with "perfect" (which this game is, at least for me)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
it could be only an untrue guess on my part but i think that the dev used the title ironaclly, in order to create a contrast between what is said and showen. beacuse the phrase is commenly used to present perfection, however the "household" is grounded in realisem: sasha, paris, miracle, sabrina, and the MC are with their own inscurites and problems (MC is struggling to live without dissolving into poverty, paris wants to replace her mother without becoming her, sasha wants to ve recoginzed and dealing with abondonment issues, sabrina wants to fit in with the rest of the family, and mircle has inscruties so strong that they influance her speech making her stutter) so all in all i think it has any less to do with "picture" and more with "perfect" (which this game is, at least for me)
Very well said, man. Picture Perfect is a double entendre. Of course you see it as related to photography, but it also relates to their lives and how exactly Picture Perfect it ISN'T. Great analysis on your part =]

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Very well said, man. Picture Perfect is a double entendre. Of course you see it as related to photography, but it also relates to their lives and how exactly Picture Perfect it ISN'T. Great analysis on your part =]
thank you :) and well if you want i think that when the epliouge comes (in the final update) you could make a montage of photos describing severl time skips and the diffrent changes the charcthers go trough as time goes by and to cap it with a final picture of everyone, hence a "picture perfect" (just a suggestion on my part, i would love anything anyway really).

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
thank you :) and well if you want i think that when the epliouge comes (in the final update) you could make a montage of photos describing severl time skips and the diffrent changes the charcthers go trough as time goes by and to cap it with a final picture of everyone, hence a "picture perfect" (just a suggestion on my part, i would love anything anyway really).
Definitely something to think about. Thank you =]

Reactions: Ghostly and hpshi

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I just discovered the game yesterday, I like it quite a lot. In hindsight, my priority should have been studying for the cloud computing exam my company made me take tomorrow :)
Anyway I hope the game gets finished and released on Steam. Also, cool music!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I just discovered the game yesterday, I like it quite a lot. In hindsight, my priority should have been studying for the cloud computing exam my company made me take tomorrow :)
Anyway I hope the game gets finished and released on Steam. Also, cool music!
Haha, sorry to have caused you trouble, but glad you are enjoying the game! And I'm actually in the process right now of putting the game on steam up to chapter 7 where it can be uncensored. And I'll put the full game on there once it is done =]

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes