4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hello SuperWriter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I actually wanted to take that game over because I liked it a lot, but maybe I could do a similar game, who knows. I have plenty of ideas and plan to do this for a long time. Thanks for the suggestion and support =]

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I load my previous save and I think there's something broken in this update. It is like I was making bad decisions along the way but I didn't. I followed the walkthough. The progression of the story is different when I try to load old save. Also I have enough points to trigger Sasha ending but it went through the ending credit instead.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I load my previous save and I think there's something broken in this update. It is like I was making bad decisions along the way but I didn't. I followed the walkthough. The progression of the story is different when I try to load old save. Also I have enough points to trigger Sasha ending but it went through the ending credit instead.
as it is stated in the changelog, a new save is required for chapter 7 becuase of code changes.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I like that in the latest chapters the MC's face is no longer shown.
Yeah. Ptolemy did the first 3 update renders and he likes to show the face, but when I took over from ch. 3, I stopped doing that as I do not like to see the face either =]

was just wondering if there was a nother chapter on the way with this game?
Couple of weeks =]

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
So after having fun with Secret Summer I decided to give this one a go as well. After the introduction of the voice actresses there is none of it. Is this a bug or do the earlier scenes not have any voice acting? I'm currently where we just met Sabrina.

I'm not a huge fan of voice acting persé, but I'm still curious

edit: I just saw the post where they wanted too much money so its been removed. Understandly so! Voice acting isn't the most important aspect anyway, the writing and the graphics are more important.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So after having fun with Secret Summer I decided to give this one a go as well. After the introduction of the voice actresses there is none of it. Is this a bug or do the earlier scenes not have any voice acting? I'm currently where we just met Sabrina.

I'm not a huge fan of voice acting persé, but I'm still curious

edit: I just saw the post where they wanted too much money so its been removed. Understandly so! Voice acting isn't the most important aspect anyway, the writing and the graphics are more important.
I was actually working on a mod, which at least partially integrated the voices again (like laughter etc), but then I focused on other projects and stopped it. Now I am working on it temporarily again ( Mod page link to the version with integrated voices for Ch1 - Ch3).

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Amongst a sea of milkers, you're one of the devs that actually puts out consistent updates of high quality work! Kudos to you! Looking forward to next update (y)
Haha, appreciate that, man. All you supporters are allowing me to do it full-time, so it's literally my job. I love making these games for you guys so it's no problem at all =]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know the question about smaller tiers on patreon has been asked several times. And you already used to have a $1 (or $2) membership there. But I have set myself an overall limit for the amount of money - and I want to support as many developers as possible with that. So I only do this with smaller amounts. But now I have here a "problem": I like the game very much and usually I want to make a small contribution now - but for the reasons mentioned above it's not really possible for me.

So I have a request/suggestion: could you not set up a "Buy Me A Coffee" or similar so I could at least do a one-time donation?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I know the question about smaller tiers on patreon has been asked several times. And you already used to have a $1 (or $2) membership there. But I have set myself an overall limit for the amount of money - and I want to support as many developers as possible with that. So I only do this with smaller amounts. But now I have here a "problem": I like the game very much and usually I want to make a small contribution now - but for the reasons mentioned above it's not really possible for me.

So I have a request/suggestion: could you not set up a "Buy Me A Coffee" or similar so I could at least do a one-time donation?
He's talking about consider reopen $1 tier sometime ago. I'll help persuade him. Hey SuperWriter some people want to donate a bit so do it and take my money :LOL::ROFLMAO:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
A BuyMeACoffee would be a good idea too. Sometimes people only have money for a one time thing instead of a monthly payment.
Any of it is fine. You can pay one month and unsub on patreon too. But maybe not soon since he's working on pp right now. And it's mainly Sasha and Paris this update according to discord.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any of it is fine. You can pay one month and unsub on patreon too. But maybe not soon since he's working on pp right now. And it's mainly Sasha and Paris this update according to discord.
Yeah but if you unsub from a lot of people all at once Patreon freaks out and locks your account, then flags it for deletion due to possible fraud. Not that I'd know from experience or anything... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

No problem for the question. The only reason I don't want to open other accounts for the games is because it just makes it easier getting all the games from one place. But like Darth said, you could just patron for one month and literally delete that patronage the next day so you will not get charged again =]

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

a20-2.png

PP Ch. 8 Update When?! #2
So, I started the rendering process yesterday, and managed to do 30, so it was very productive. Barring nothing goes wrong (usually doesn't) The update will be out on Monday-ish.

The pic above is a new render. If you're in a relationship with Paris, you know there has been a lot of sexual content, but this update really focuses on romance with her.

Anyway, you will be reunited with Paris and Sasha soon, guys!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes