4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Here is a save which won't progress after Miracle's first sex scene. (I played the game from the beginning using Ch.8 exe)

I suspect the issue has something to do with some choices throughout the game. I picked some unpopular choices, I didn't go for any other girl but Miracle. I guess the game works fine for those who go for harem.

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Exactly what Perseus said. Has the MC shown he's the type to just cum in all the girls like a horny teen and get them pregnant? He's not even 100% onboard with Paris being pregnant. Especially since they still have money issues and are trying to figure that out

And to further add to that; Miracle and Sabrina are literally about to start their freshman year of college. it would be pretty selfish of him to get them pregnant just because he feels like it.

Sasha is literally about to have the biggest audition of her life and start her acting career. It would be pretty selfish of him to get her pregnant just because he is horny and feels like it.

Paris has wanted to take the place of her mother for a long time and is an adult, not in school. She actually wants to be pregnant.
If the MC doesn't want the risk of getting a girl pregnant, he could deal with it in a better way, he could put it in her ass and cum inside her to his heart's content!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here is a save which won't progress after Miracle's first sex scene. (I played the game from the beginning using Ch.8 exe)

I suspect the issue has something to do with some choices throughout the game. I picked some unpopular choices, I didn't go for any other girl but Miracle. I guess the game works fine for those who go for harem.
Sorry, couldn't load your save (game crashes immediately). But: as you rightly suspected, there is ONLY content for the Paris and Sascha routes in this update! If you are not -> the game jumps directly to the end!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
To all those having trouble seeing the new content (And already restarted the game from chapter 7) I fixed a bug that was in the script!

Use the GOOGLE AND MEGA LINKS FOR THE UPDATED VERSION. I WILL UPLOAD TO FILESUPLOAD IN THE MORNING!

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
To all those having trouble seeing the new content (And already restarted the game from chapter 7) I fixed a bug that was in the script!

Use the GOOGLE AND MEGA LINKS FOR THE UPDATED VERSION. I WILL UPLOAD TO FILESUPLOAD IN THE MORNING!
Not sure if it's just me, but the mega link doesn't seem to fix the problem...

EDIT: And neither does the google file (even starting at the end of Ch. 6 for each attempt)... RIP me.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

This save gives error:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Sat Jul 18 09:02:11 2020
```
And:
Code:
```

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
    python hide:
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Sat Jul 18 09:02:23 2020
```

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This save gives error:

Code:
```

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
    python hide:
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Sat Jul 18 09:02:11 2020
```
And:
Code:
```

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
    python hide:
  File "I:\GAMES\Picture_Perfect-Ch.8\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Sat Jul 18 09:02:23 2020
```
it look like the save is corrupted somehow.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
What a mess, old saves wont work, start fresh everyone, CTRL is your friend

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
[

No problem. Thanks for playing the game.
that person is soulless, figuratively and literally, please carry on with whatever you currently doing, love the plot and the game along with the slow corruption(this is my personal interpretation) of the female leads :D. Thank you for the update and waiting for further more!

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/18: Updated Mod, Ch. 8

Change Log:
  • Updated walkthrough to 0.8
  • Updated gallery to 0.8
Download: -

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
error on startup of game...?

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'gallery/images/SceneGallery.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gallery/images/SceneGallery.png'.

Full traceback:
    python hide:
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    python hide:
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\PP-Ch.8-pc\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Sat Jul 18 14:08:40 2020

sweeeeetwater

Apr 25, 2020
2020/07/18: Updated Mod, Ch. 8

Change Log:
  • Updated walkthrough to 0.8
  • Updated gallery to 0.8
Download: MEGA -
Sorry, OscarSix, why is that happening?

While loading <'Image' u'gallery/images/SceneGallery.png'>:

Full traceback:
python hide:
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
python hide:
ui.interact()
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Sat Jul 18 13:39:30 2020
```

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes