4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible to focus on one or more of the girls and ignore the rest or are you forced to interact with all of them?
Does this game have actual choices or just the illusion of?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thank you for changing Paris from squishy rat face to hot..i appreciate it :D and also..thank you for EYEBROWS...lol...also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do not know if it because i played from a save or not
just to make sure..i restarted new as the tracebacks were multiplying..so will see it is save based.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Is it possible to focus on one or more of the girls and ignore the rest or are you forced to interact with all of them?
Does this game have actual choices or just the illusion of?
You have to interact with all of them so far. Some choices give points and different short scenens but doesn't change anything overall yet. We'll have to wait for further updates to see what the points and choices do to adjust the story being told If any.

• Sad
Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You have to interact with all of them so far. Some choices give points and different short scenens but doesn't change anything overall yet. We'll have to wait for further updates to see what the points and choices do to adjust the story being told If any.
ah ok thanks that disappointing, I like the look of two of the girls but not the third, if you are forced with all of them I don't really have any interest in playing it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Its only the first "real" release, no telling how it will play out in the long run as I said. You haven't proposed to any of them yet ;)
Hmmm that's true I guess I may check in an update or two later but the first release can tell you a lot about how a game will develop, if in this release you have no choice but to start interacting with all the girls no matter the choice of the player, if even though the player has no interest in a girl but you are say forced to perv on her or the mc in someway starts interacting with her sexually it doesn't really give the impression that there will be much player agency later down the line. I much prefer games of this style where the girls paths are entirely separate, where you can get to the end of one girls path whilst entirely avoiding another.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Old saves don't work, that needs to be added to OP before people start bitching.
I have reported it to the mods and it will be added soon.
Yeah, I reported my post.

Anyway, it's a cool game, I hope from here we can just see progress.
Too late players ... rob one upped both o' you big time ;)!

Thank you for changing Paris from squishy rat face to hot..i appreciate it :D and also..thank you for EYEBROWS...lol...also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do not know if it because i played from a save or not
just to make sure..i restarted new as the tracebacks were multiplying..so will see it is save based.
can confirm..playing from a save tracebacks..starting new is clean sailing without issue

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding about all this here misunderstanding that ...
this here is the 1-st version of the game that is not a demo and is just mm away from the prologue.

Of course no saves would ever work on any game fresh out of demo with borderline content apart from meet the girls and greet the opposition.

Play the good game and have fun!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes