4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
SuperWriter Uh...oops? lol "drive-download-20191016T225229Z-001.zip" in the images folder, looks like duplicates of around 100 images.

Found the cut topless scene(s) too, not sure what the accompanying story is/was with them but if you're trying to make Paris less slutty then cutting them fits well enough...though I do find the lack of boobs in a sex game disturbing :p

I'd have to say the worst part I found so far was "OKAY, PEOPLE. THIS IS THE END OF 0.2 FOR PICTURE PERFECT."

Try to keep whatever story outline you have now going, don't change it too much simply to please people. Seen too many Dev's start out awesome then try to change their game to work in events to please everyone then they start getting burned out and next thing we know the game's abandoned.

JTsmoothhands

Sep 9, 2017
There is less stuff in V2 than the demo. This went from maybe the most promising game to just another one to ignore. I was hoping to be shown enough to earn a patreon sub this release, but more was taken away than added. I feel ashamed for searching for multiple hours for the deleted chapters that was put on literotica

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Aahhh, well I speak only for myself but I never saw Paris as a slut. I did see her as someone that loves the attention and who is free and a bit of trouble...meaning a handful. So the flash made sense to me since she is getting a rise out of the MC. There again, just my opinion still like the game so far keep it up.
I agree with you on this. I didn't see Paris as a slut either when she originally flashed the MC in the dressing room. Was surprised to see it taken out. I can get SuperWriter's justification behind it but I don't think it was necessary. Maybe the next scene along those lines with her will be better. Have to wait and see.

Reactions: Valeck and McWoodz

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Well, MC just jerks off in a different room rather than behind her because I think it's more realistic this way
It might be more realistic but it make her lines afterwards make no sense.
Not to mention what happens in the Gym at the end of v0.2 is too sudden jump in level without that previous roleplay event.

To me it made more sense that Sasha was desperate for practice and therefore 'helped' her father overcome his problem with some roleplay and then she was also aroused by the situation and became more playful than simply her knowing her father is too sensitive to touching while she was only playing her role and from there jumping into intentional erotic roleplay with him in the gym scene.

If you want to make the theater event more realistic she could stand guard in front of the closet room and talk with her father through the door to help him finish sooner and by that her playing an active role in the masturbation scene. First from necessity and becoming more playful at the end.

Thanks for the feedback. Paris is still very playful, and I got some good content with her for the next update. You'll see =]
Paris flashing her father totally made sense to me as a kind of teasing him and reward him the same time for what happened before. Her showing herself in lingerie is not much different she wears at home so i don't get the same feeling from it. Again, I feel like it would be in character for her to reward the player's good 'choices' with some titty flashing.

Well, I should say she was being portrayed as a slut and I understood why, so I just made her outwardly less sexual , like deleting this line, "I would totally sit on that actor's face." Hope that clears up my decision a bit for you.
Again, if you want to change Paris' personality a bit and make her less slutty that's your decision and not necessarily a bad one, but then it does not explain why does Sasha think she is a walking cumrag if she does not behaves/talks that way and while MC is not that pejorative about it he also seems to think she is quite adventurous. Therefore such a line would not be out of line for her. Not to mention I really liked the idea of her being misunderstood for being a slut while actually a virgin and not as promiscuous as even her family thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morpheus668

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The story is funny, the dialogues aren't very natural, but for an adult and incest themed, it doesn't break the immersion and the idea isn't to take the script seriously. The pace is good, so I don't know why the complaints about "action" if the game is presenting the characters yet, the story needs a build-up to make believable(again, for an incest themed game) and there's a taboo to break first. The graphics are good and I found two cameos from the other games.

In resume, this VN is enjoyable to read and SuperWriter, you make your game the way you like and plan for it, I know is good to listen to some suggestions, but you just need to listen the constructive ones that improve the gameplay and not about someone's taste, I think that way the development will be less stressful to you.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter Uh...oops? lol "drive-download-20191016T225229Z-001.zip" in the images folder, looks like duplicates of around 100 images.

Found the cut topless scene(s) too, not sure what the accompanying story is/was with them but if you're trying to make Paris less slutty then cutting them fits well enough...though I do find the lack of boobs in a sex game disturbing :p

I'd have to say the worst part I found so far was "OKAY, PEOPLE. THIS IS THE END OF 0.2 FOR PICTURE PERFECT."

Try to keep whatever story outline you have now going, don't change it too much simply to please people. Seen too many Dev's start out awesome then try to change their game to work in events to please everyone then they start getting burned out and next thing we know the game's abandoned.
Hehe, oopsie. But I'm glad you enjoyed the game! And don't worry, I'm going to tell the story that I want to tell, but always open to suggestions if I really feel they are strong and justified.

There is less stuff in V2 than the demo. This went from maybe the most promising game to just another one to ignore. I was hoping to be shown enough to earn a patreon sub this release, but more was taken away than added. I feel ashamed for searching for multiple hours for the deleted chapters that was put on literotica
Hey, the demo was like 11k words? 0.1 8k+ and 0.2 8k+. I could release update as long as the demo but then I couldn't release monthly and I want to give content to you guys every month. But as for not liking the update so far, sorry about that, but thanks for playing. And if you want to read picture perfect the book, message me and I'll give you a free copy.
I agree with you on this. I didn't see Paris as a slut either when she originally flashed the MC in the dressing room. Was surprised to see it taken out. I can get SuperWriter's justification behind it but I don't think it was necessary. Maybe the next scene along those lines with her will be better. Have to wait and see.
For sure! The next update with Paris is going to be really juicy, I promise =]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, you're right. It's tough to censor the writing sometimes because of patreon. Good catch! I may have to alter that line so it doesn't seem like they are father and daughter in the Canon dialogue
It might be more realistic but it make her lines afterwards make no sense.
Not to mention what happens in the Gym at the end of v0.2 is too sudden jump in level without that previous roleplay event.

To me it made more sense that Sasha was desperate for practice and therefore 'helped' her father overcome his problem with some roleplay and then she was also aroused by the situation and became more playful than simply her knowing her father is too sensitive to touching while she was only playing her role and from there jumping into intentional erotic roleplay with him in the gym scene.

If you want to make the theater event more realistic she could stand guard in front of the closet room and talk with her father through the door to help him finish sooner and by that her playing an active role in the masturbation scene. First from necessity and becoming more playful at the end.

Paris flashing her father totally made sense to me as a kind of teasing him and reward him the same time for what happened before. Her showing herself in lingerie is not much different she wears at home so i don't get the same feeling from it. Again, I feel like it would be in character for her to reward the player's good 'choices' with some titty flashing.

Again, if you want to change Paris' personality a bit and make her less slutty that's your decision and not necessarily a bad one, but then it does not explain why does Sasha think she is a walking cumrag if she does not behaves/talks that way and while MC is not that pejorative about it he also seems to think she is quite adventurous. Therefore such a line would not be out of line for her. Not to mention I really liked the idea of her being misunderstood for being a slut while actually a virgin and not as promiscuous as even her family thought.
I think you really made great points when it comes to the Sasha rehearsal scene, and I'm seriously going to consider your comments about that, and go look at that scene again to see if it needs any changing or fine the way it is.

As for Paris, it wouldn't make sense for her to flash her boobs to her father, because she's never done that and that would be really weird for her to suddenly make that leap. She is very playful, but not sexual. And Sasha thinks she's a slut because of something that happened between them in high school, but I understand you wouldn't know that yet. But there is a reason that will eventually become clear in a few updates

popo25

Jan 2, 2019
I would like to try it, but since I can barely speak English, I would not understand the story enough

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Lol I'm an author, so that's my default. Thanks for pointing that out
Since you are a author can a expect a game who is hot but make sense ? most of the games here feel like the guy can't tell a history and mc have no objective few games are like Alexandra where if he want it can take YEARS with content to make cuz mc can have a journey while building his harem since he is just a local criminal by now and theres so much to do

About your game after the house is secured what theres here to do ? what the mc is going to pursue ?

i giving you something to think cuz i just felt games without it have a problem i felt it when i had no urge to play DMD and can't stop thinking about Alexandra update or the vampire game the Resurrection one

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would like to try it, but since I can barely speak English, I would not understand the story enough
I see you are a Bad Memories fan, so you can play some games, clearly. In what language would you need a translation? Perhaps someone on this thread can assist, or maybe you can put a request in to Superwriter. [shrug]

M'95

May 17, 2019
Well, I should say she was being portrayed as a slut and I understood why, so I just made her outwardly less sexual , like deleting this line, "I would totally sit on that actor's face." Hope that clears up my decision a bit for you.
I suspected such and understand as you are "God" in the universe you created, but I like to make one thing clear : Those who make the most noise, don't always represent the majority and your first instinct/intention is usually the best.

Looking forward to what comes next :)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes