4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Very nice game so far !
Definitly on my watchlist from now on as I'm curious for the rest of the story.
I like when the romances are slow paced while the teasing is hot... which is exactly what this game is about it seems :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no sex in this update or did I mess up by overwriting instead of new folder?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I would like to try it, but since I can barely speak English, I would not understand the story enough
Just give it a try! And if you have any trouble, just send me a direct message and maybe we'll figure something out.
Since you are a author can a expect a game who is hot but make sense ? most of the games here feel like the guy can't tell a history and mc have no objective few games are like Alexandra where if he want it can take YEARS with content to make cuz mc can have a journey while building his harem since he is just a local criminal by now and theres so much to do

About your game after the house is secured what theres here to do ? what the mc is going to pursue ?

i giving you something to think cuz i just felt games without it have a problem i felt it when i had no urge to play DMD and can't stop thinking about Alexandra update or the vampire game the Resurrection one
Lol I'm going to do my absolute best to tell a hot story that does make sense.
I think it's cool to see an author I followed on a certain story site making a game here and from his work I have read he has solid storytelling skills can't wait to see how this game turns out since ptolemy is also the creator of some of my fave games
Ha, thanks for reading my other stories! And I appreciate the vote of confidence. I'm definitely going to do my best to write a great story that's realistic, romantic, and HOT >=]
Very nice game so far !
Definitly on my watchlist from now on as I'm curious for the rest of the story.
I like when the romances are slow paced while the teasing is hot... which is exactly what this game is about it seems :)
Thanks for joining the ride! I definitely got some good stuff planned, especially next month's update =]
no sex in this update or did I mess up by overwriting instead of new folder?
There's no sex yet, but there will be a sex animation next month in 0.3!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
As of the current release, this is still present. I don't know if I'd call them vampire teeth, probably more feline due to the lower cuspids being overly sharp/pointy as well as the top cuspids.
AFAIK those are canines - so dog teeth. :rolleyes:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, but her bottom teeth are also absurdly pointy. If it were just the top teeth, then ok, graphical oddity or maybe "unique physical trait"... it's better than heterochromia that gets way over used. However, it's both top and bottom.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Loved Miracle fangirling all over the author she was so cute :D and Sasha wow she is some girl I thought that guy was going to get his ass kicked just as well for his sake the old coach turned up to save him, he won't be acting so tough around anyone anytime soon, really enjoying the building up of the story so far and not just jumping straight into sex scenes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Loved Miracle fangirling all over the author she was so cute :D and Sasha wow she is some girl I thought that guy was going to get his ass kicked just as well for his sake the old coach turned up to save him, he won't be acting so tough around anyone anytime soon, really enjoying the building up of the story so far and not just jumping straight into sex scenes.
The fact that she stutters all the time is kinda cute, too, even though it's a result of trauma when the mother left. :cry: I like that there's real depth to characters more and more in adult games in general.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
I suspect the $200 water bill is due to an exchange rate issue as it would take roughly 40,000 gallons or 151,416.5L to cause a $200 USD water bill where I live. There's also the possibility that the area they live in does not have easy access to water.

Actually, while trying to find something to help visualize how much 40,000 gallons is i found another possibility. That they have shitty plumbing. From a quick search on the internet, it is apparently plausible that a single toilet that continues to run after a flush will go through that if you don't manually stop it. (see: it's reddit, so it might be fake, but it's what I found.)

I also found some interesting shower statistics:
An Average American take just under one shower a day. For the sake of figuring out the potential impact of our shower energy consumption, let’s call it six showers a week. At an average of 17 gallons per an average 8-minute shower, that’s 102 gallons of water used in a shower by one person for one week. Multiply that by 52 weeks, and you’ve got a whopping shower water usage of 5,304 gallons in a year for one person or 21,216 gallons for a family of four.

Suddenly that $200 water bill doesn't seem so far fetched anymore. If Paris showers twice a day, for 20 minutes, she's using more than an average family of 4 uses. Then you've got three more people to add to the mix. And that's just the showers... that doesn't take into account water used for cooking, cleaning, watering the yard, or whatever...

Honestly, maybe a $200 water bill is too low for what the author is going for and he should bump that up a bit.

Reactions: tuviejalamugrienta

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just give it a try! And if you have any trouble, just send me a direct message and maybe we'll figure something out.

Lol I'm going to do my absolute best to tell a hot story that does make sense.

Ha, thanks for reading my other stories! And I appreciate the vote of confidence. I'm definitely going to do my best to write a great story that's realistic, romantic, and HOT >=]

Thanks for joining the ride! I definitely got some good stuff planned, especially next month's update =]

There's no sex yet, but there will be a sex animation next month in 0.3!
From the looks of it seems the incest may be optional or avoidable was a bit skeptic with the forced Guardian looking between her legs and then her taking of her panties bit, I'd when I spoke with her that I could've told her it was a mistake and what she did was not good either but that's wishful thinking. MC is a good looking dude and seems pretty capable but forcing him to lust over his 3 daughters just doesn't feel right and it's so cliche. MC world should be opening up very soon with him dealing with that new model should be many opportunities that lies ahead for him instead of him being fixated on banging his daughters him being a photographer should welcome so many different women in his life. I'm really liking this game just hope daddy daughter nothing forced you have options to end whatever nonesense you got yourself into with them before we the player actually had any choice in the matter. The game just seem it'll be a waste trying to hump my daughters because my wife left me so now I have trust issues with women but have no problem trying to manipulate my kids into thinking I'm the only guy they need in there lives so I cane begin a harem with my offsprings.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Water bill usage post
And since I forgot to include this:

Sure, it's a monthly bill, but still, 21,216/12 (from yearly usage in the post w/ the math above)= 1,768

so (1768*3) (rest of the family)+(1,768*(20/8.2)*2) (paris)=(5304)+((1768*2.43)*2)=5304+8592.48=13,896.48 gal. *$.005/gal = $69.4824 USD/month in just showers.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
And since I forgot to include this:

Sure, it's a monthly bill, but still, 21,216/12 (from yearly usage in the post w/ the math above)= 1,768

so (1768*3) (rest of the family)+(1,768*(20/8.2)*2) (paris)=(5304)+((1768*2.43)*2)=5304+8592.48=13,896.48 gal. *$.005/gal = $69.4824 USD/month in just showers.
To help/ confuse this even more... I can't speak for everywhere in US of course but my water bill is 14$ a month for upto 2000 gallons. They don't charge per gallon until you exceed the 2000. I'm not sure how much that is as I have never exceeded the limit.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
To help/ confuse this even more... I can't speak for everywhere in US of course but my water bill is 14$ a month for upto 2000 gallons. They don't charge per gallon until you exceed the 2000. I'm not sure how much that is as I have never exceeded the limit.
Water bills are highly variable and depend greatly on the type of residence one has, geographic location, and how the municipality handles water (publically or privately.) A $200/month water bill for a family of four is far-fetched but not out of the realm of possibility.

The important thing is it serves the narrative purpose of showing us that the MC is a financially-illiterate moron who is running his household like a man-child who has no control over his girls.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, and if they're in a multi-household building (apartments) vs. a single household (house), they may go through some truly fucky billing system where the water bill is distributed per sq. ft. of apartment unit. So, let's say you have a duplex, and in this duplex, it's only you and... i dunno... maybe two cats. And since you work from home, and might be a bit of a shut in, you only have to shower once every 2 ish days... **BUT** your next door neighbor is Pakistani (or whatever, it's just an example) and likes to cook curry (at least it isn't durian... often. sorry, this is just for flavor text.) and happens to be exceeding the maximum occupancy of 4 adults (it's a 2 bedroom) by double (so, 12 adults (met=4) + (exceed by double=8) for a total of 12)...

you happen to have the larger apartment by square footage by almost 100 sq feet...

Suddenly your water bill is absurd, and it's not even for water that you are using.

Not saying this ever happened... it's just a for instance... because landlords that using third party utility billing companies for utilities that are "part of rent" as in... you can't dispute them and can be evicted for disagreeing... are utter assholes.

(seriously, they weren't Pakistani, and it was a 12 unit building, not a 2 unit building, and I think it was only 8 guys there regularly, with an occasional extra or two as their work shifts fell into/out of alignment.)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes