4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Okay guys since I got mentioned here, I’ll try to be objective here. After reading all the posts involved, my humble opinion is as follows:

•Regarding Oscar who is offering his own made walkthrough on both (F95 & Patreon).

As long as Oscar’s walkthrough is not copied from the developer, then I don’t see any reason why he can’t publish it anywhere he wants. Also he mentioned the developer of the game in his guide and thus offering free advertising to the developer and increase awareness to the game.

I understand the developer’s side of view as this might/will mean that the people who paid the developer for the walkthrough alone will cancel their payment to get the free version. The last statement is true but you need to see the bigger picture:
A) The true supports of the developer will continue to support regardless of what other parties offer (free or otherwise).
B) There are people who didn’t support in the first place who might start to support after they saw Oscar’s walkthrough.
C) The players of the game will choose the best guide to follow and enjoy the game. Both cases will increase the players’ happiness and chances to play the game.

• Regarding whether Oscar is profiting from the developer’s game.

As I clearly see, Oscar is offering his walkthrough for free on both (F95 & Patreon) and thus in that matter he isn’t.

The developer mentioned Oscar is using Patreon to profit for a walkthrough that’s based on his game, well Oscar is offering other guides as well plus the fact any form of support he’ll gain there is basically thanking him for his efforts into creating all walkthroughs in general.

Oscar is offering an in-game mod which the developer didn’t make (as of now) which he is offering on F95 for free, but on Patreon (for $1). For creating the mod, you’ll have to go inside the script and add the color code to the choices and make sure the script will work with every update. That will takes time and effort. If people don’t want to spend the $1 they can get it for free here and thus again he isn’t really profiting per say.

• Did I create a walkthrough for this game and why does Oscar’s guide look similar to my guides?

I didn’t create a walkthrough for this game. Regarding the similarity, Oscar asked me to use the same style as my guide as he doesn’t have a style of his own yet. Hopefully he’ll create a separate type of style that will be unique to him ASAP.
All you said is fine, but you said that Oscar isn't profiting? He posted his Patreon where you can find the walkthrough for free, yes. And he also asks that you support him in his efforts. If he wasn't profiting, he wouldn't post his Patreon here where you can give him money, clearly advertising. He's offering other people's walkthroughs also, and trust me when I tell you other developer aren't happy when I asked their opinion and have told me they will block him from their servers II his name pops up.

I'm speaking on behalf of devs who don't appreciate their work being duplicated. But like you said, Oscar can do anything he wants. I just find it shity that he does it on my own thread after I told him not to, and he tells me there's nothing I can do about it.

But I guess he's right. So all my supporters, since I'm basically powerless here, please ignore Oscar. I bust my butt to make this game while going to school and the walkthrough for you guys, so please don't let my efforts be for nothing if you're truly a fan. Regardless, I will do my best to continue making Picture Perfect for you all. Thanks =]

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Now that the self-inflicted soap-opera style drama with an abnormally high popcorn consumption has just concluded here :oops:, I would like to make an undramatic statement about the 0.3 release: As the illegally self-designated pubes connoisseur, I hereby grants the "Picture Perfect" the questionable Seal of Hairy Approval. (y)

That is all. :illuminati:

Reactions: uodenim and D Dog

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Here's a link posted by het2000 in the request thread :
all thanks to him/her

Downloaded and playing right now, all seems legit

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

B10

Jun 25, 2017
All you said is fine, but you said that Oscar isn't profiting? He posted his Patreon where you can find the walkthrough for free, yes. And he also asks that you support him in his efforts. If he wasn't profiting, he wouldn't post his Patreon here where you can give him money, clearly advertising. He's offering other people's walkthroughs also, and trust me when I tell you other developer aren't happy when I asked their opinion and have told me they will block him from their servers II his name pops up.

I'm speaking on behalf of devs who don't appreciate their work being duplicated. But like you said, Oscar can do anything he wants. I just find it shity that he does it on my own thread after I told him not to, and he tells me there's nothing I can do about it.

But I guess he's right. So all my supporters, since I'm basically powerless here, please ignore Oscar. I bust my butt to make this game while going to school and the walkthrough for you guys, so please don't let my efforts be for nothing if you're truly a fan. Regardless, I will do my best to continue making Picture Perfect for you all. Thanks =]

And he said you need to see the bigger picture, this needs to be of course; You need to see the Picture Perfect ;)

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I think main character of this visual novel is inspired by famous actor named 'Luke Longly' - they both have insane amount of daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Picture Perfect [v0.3] [SuperWriter] (501 mb rar pc source)
84 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Paris looks a bit on the dicky side. Personally I'd be cool if she had one. Just started though so I wouldn't know yet.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Very nice! But Paris in the bathroom with closed eyes looks wrong - as if her eyes are open and closed at the same time... o_O
And suddenly her lashes are completely gone! o_O At least it looks they are all gone and not only her fake ones...

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes