4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'll be honest I only need the main 3, but it feels like the Brit's absence would crush the young 'un. My only actual complaint with the game is that blue hair could use a slightly more feminine face. Although from what I understand mother is "gone" but not dead? Perhaps she resembles blue hair but with more feminine features? Perhaps she comes back all apologetic and MC gains a sex slave?
Her original face was a lot nicer.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'll be honest I only need the main 3, but it feels like the Brit's absence would crush the young 'un. My only actual complaint with the game is that blue hair could use a slightly more feminine face. Although from what I understand mother is "gone" but not dead? Perhaps she resembles blue hair but with more feminine features? Perhaps she comes back all apologetic and MC gains a sex slave?
Original Paris - https://f95zone.to/threads/picture-perfect-v0-3-superwriter.34351/post-2395516

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I actually think the new Paris looks better (going off that picture ^). The old Paris sort of looks like the current Paris without makeup and slightly lighter skin. I do like the older hair though, its looks "fuller" if that makes sense.

Now, the new Paris does look older but she is the oldest sister so I think that makes sense.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I actually think the new Paris looks better (going off that picture ^). The old Paris sort of looks like the current Paris without makeup and slightly lighter skin. I do like the older hair though, its looks "fuller" if that makes sense.

Now, the new Paris does look older but she is the oldest sister so I think that makes sense.
I like the new one better as well. Her resting face anyway. Some of her expressions look weird ASF.
Ok, I do think the new paris is higher quality, but both of them are a little more blocky than what I like in a character than has all woman parts. And I'm also not fond of Chris Brown Victim Lips.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, I do think the new paris is higher quality, but both of them are a little more blocky than what I like in a character than has all woman parts. And I'm also not fond of Chris Brown Victim Lips.
Yeah. I like her better now but she is far from best looking girl I've seen in these games. I'll give her a solid...good enough.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Welp normally I wouldn't play a game this early in development because I was burned before by other games that don't deserve a mention. I saw that some sexual content had been added and considering I had no other game I wanted to play, I figured I would give this one a shot. I was not disappointed. I enjoyed the entire character development of the three main "interests". As far as the sexual content was concerned I only expected foreplay like blowjobs or handjobs because of the early development. I love when my expectations are shattered in a good way.

Although I am most attracted to Sasha because of her beautiful eyes and personality. With the release of the new sexual content, Paris stole the limelight and hit all my right buttons, incest and promise of possible impregnation. I look forward to see what the future development with Sasha, Paris, and Miracle. My curiosity is to see how the relationship dynamic between all four characters will change once the main character is in a romantic relationship with all three of them. The hope of impregnating them all is also definitely a part of the driving factor to want to keep enjoying this gem.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Also To the Dev keep up the great work man u are staring to make a amazing VN the writing is great and the art work is so good.
Welp normally I wouldn't play a game this early in development because I was burned before by other games that don't deserve a mention. I saw that some sexual content had been added and considering I had no other game I wanted to play, I figured I would give this one a shot. I was not disappointed. I enjoyed the entire character development of the three main "interests". As far as the sexual content was concerned I only expected foreplay like blowjobs or handjobs because of the early development. I love when my expectations are shattered in a good way.

Although I am most attracted to Sasha because of her beautiful eyes and personality. With the release of the new sexual content, Paris stole the limelight and hit all my right buttons, incest and promise of possible impregnation. I look forward to see what the future development with Sasha, Paris, and Miracle. My curiosity is to see how the relationship dynamic between all four characters will change once the main character is in a romantic relationship with all three of them. The hope of impregnating them all is also definitely a part of the driving factor to want to keep enjoying this gem.
Seriously appreciate all the kind comments guys! For all the fans of Picture Perfect, please consider becoming a patron even if it's a just a dollar because it really does help me!

But I understand that not everyone can afford that, so leaving a review would definitely help boost this game and help others find it too!

Regardless, I'm going to keep busting my ass to bring you guys the best story possible =] I have so much good stuff planned, trust me!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Great game so far. :love: (y)

I hope pregnancy paths are going to be optional and avoidable though - not everyone finds that to be a turn on ( especially in an incestuous context ).

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Seriously appreciate all the kind comments guys! For all the fans of Picture Perfect, please consider becoming a patron even if it's a just a dollar because it really does help me!

But I understand that not everyone can afford that, so leaving a review would definitely help boost this game and help others find it too!

Regardless, I'm going to keep busting my ass to bring you guys the best story possible =] I have so much good stuff planned, trust me!
You are very welcome! I don't like to write a review until a game is fully completed because things change but I can offer to add a Picture Perfect signature to my signatures to show my support that way. I didn't really like either of the current fan signatures so i made my own mainly because i like a signature to represent why i like a particular game. The current Picture Perfect signature will probably get replaced when the main character impregnates Sasha though. :D

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You are very welcome! I don't like to write a review until a game is fully completed because things change but I can offer to add a Picture Perfect signature to my signatures to show my support that way. I didn't really like either of the current fan signatures so i made my own mainly because i like a signature to represent why i like a particular game. The current Picture Perfect signature will probably get replaced when the main character impregnates Sasha though. :D
Hahah, fair enough. Thank you!

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't think it was possible for Miracle to get any cuter but each update she does sounds like she is having naughty dreams as well the MC reaction to hearing that :LOL: Loved the Paris scene I thought it was well done wasn't too bothered about the lack of animations but hope you get those in their one day, good update (y)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes