4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
dat booty is a miracle...this update is SO perverted..OMG...wear loose pants folks...
Well that was an Update ... Wohoo ... Good Job Buddy (y)
OOOHH Yeahhh Great update.
That was an awesome update,i know the dev said mc will be getting some in this update but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's good writing over there, colour me impressed,good job man!
I'm really happy you guys enjoyed this update! I'm always nervous when you guys play, so I can stop stressing out so much now, haha.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think main character of this visual novel is inspired by famous actor named 'Luke Longly' - they both have insane amount of daughters.
No idea who that is =]

really good

Don't worry, you'll be able to romance all the girls without penalty! And at the end, you can choose the one that you like the most or have a harem

Paris looks a bit on the dicky side. Personally I'd be cool if she had one. Just started though so I wouldn't know yet.
Paris is all female =]

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Great update, and was about to ask if we become bound to a specific girl or not, but the dev answered that question, which is awesome since this is one of the few games where I cannot decide which girl I prefer, though if I had to choose, my personal fav is Sasha.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Called it!

Great update, and was about to ask if we become bound to a specific girl or not, but the dev answered that question, which is awesome since this is one of the few games where I cannot decide which girl I prefer, though if I had to choose, my personal fav is Sasha.
That's really what I wanted. I want to make all the girls as interesting and equal as possible, so I'm happy that you said that =]

SuperWriter regarding the
Oh not at all, that you'll just be able to get all of them like that. I'm still unsure as to how I'll play that but don't expect anything in the next couple of updates

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So dev, I know in the game you tell the player that you will get animations for later when you have an animator instead of subjecting people to the horror of yours. Would you please retain the option for those of us with shit computers to skip the animations when you do implement them? Or a toggle where one is stills, the other is animations? That way everyone gets the full game, but it's on the player to decide what their computer can handle?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have read this three times now. I wanted it to draw me in as I like these kind of stories, right now, I think I will wait for a few updates before trying it again. Right now the decisions that are offered are just not really drawing me in. Maybe once more is written, I will feel different.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Wow Miracle is a super cutie I could never say no to her :love: . Thanks for the great models!

Hmm something I just noticed about her though she has some vampire teeth! Is that why she spends so much time in her room :LOL: ?

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
Absolutely amazing VN you guys. I know it's still early in but this game I know for a fact will be an amazing hit as it goes along and even after it's been completed. I love all the girls but Miracle is so far hands down my favorite.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So dev, I know in the game you tell the player that you will get animations for later when you have an animator instead of subjecting people to the horror of yours. Would you please retain the option for those of us with shit computers to skip the animations when you do implement them? Or a toggle where one is stills, the other is animations? That way everyone gets the full game, but it's on the player to decide what their computer can handle?
Sure, I'll definitely keep this in mind in the future!

Potential bug.

Thanks for the heads up!

I have read this three times now. I wanted it to draw me in as I like these kind of stories, right now, I think I will wait for a few updates before trying it again. Right now the decisions that are offered are just not really drawing me in. Maybe once more is written, I will feel different.
I definitely have some more good stuff coming, so I hope to pull you in, in the future =]

Absolutely amazing VN you guys. I know it's still early in but this game I know for a fact will be an amazing hit as it goes along and even after it's been completed. I love all the girls but Miracle is so far hands down my favorite.
Really happy you and the others are enjoying the game. I really try my best to write the best story and create the renders for you guys, so I'm glad a lot of you seem to be enjoying Picture Perfect =] Makes me want to work even harder

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
WHo would NOT choose the harem route? I'm getting all 4 of them and any other girls you wanna add.
I'll be honest I only need the main 3, but it feels like the Brit's absence would crush the young 'un. My only actual complaint with the game is that blue hair could use a slightly more feminine face. Although from what I understand mother is "gone" but not dead? Perhaps she resembles blue hair but with more feminine features? Perhaps she comes back all apologetic and MC gains a sex slave?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes