4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
oh my goood that Sasha :love: :love: :love:
and yeah the lack of eyebrows on the MC was really offputting :p
Like the game this far , keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Namco15

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Picture Perfect CH.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.02.2020

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So many people have praised your previous games/told me that they are what got them into development. While I never really got a chance to play DoD, I'm looking forward to this new one! Will write a review when done.
I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Game feels a bit off atm.
A lot of third person writing that makes it feel more like reading a book then playing a game.
The fill in relation also doesn't really work well (for me at least) I would prefere a propper patch any day.
View attachment 361940
If that stuff gets changed it could be good.
I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The writing could use some work. I mean, you're writing a VN here not a book. So stuff like "she made a worried face" isn't needed as you can see her face. Other than that pretty great stuff.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Fun Romp, pretty well done.. Grats, waiting for more now!
Thanks so much ! I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Just keep in mind that this doesn't seem to be ptolemy writing, but this superwriter dude.
I hope with a name that confident, he will actually deliver something worthy of the moniker. ;)
Ha! I'm up to the challenge. And I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter Nice start so far, but you guys should take another look at naming and relationship customizer at the start of the game, I think it will be better to input a specific role (daughter) for each girl at the start instead of one for all three at once (daughters) since it fucks with the script.

Example 1:

View attachment 362102

Example 2:

View attachment 362379

Example 3 (Double S):

View attachment 362380

Also it might be a good idea to implement how the girls should adress you (Dad) while other characters use your MC's name. Guess this one needs to be fixed too:

View attachment 362104

And this one made me lol:

View attachment 362105

Also, Sasha has a creepy black line on her face within her dialogue render:

View attachment 362115

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Right.
Here are my thoughts.
For a VN third person is always troublesome. Most of us players want to be able to identify at least partially with the MC, that is made a lot harder if it is written in third person, not first.

Sunny-side up eggs and bacon IS NOT a healthy breakfast. Pictures and text are at odds and it just seems silly.

The English is a bit awkward at times, a few times it seems just plain wrong, though it seems to get better during the course of the demo.

As is to be expected from Ptolemy's involvement, the girls are beautiful, but even in that point, the renders don't seem quite as sharp as I expect from Ptolemy. Still gorgeous girls though.

After playing through it a second time having replaced the "daughters" with "daughter" it really does make a difference and I have to say this is already pretty good.
The only thing weird is how all three girls seem to already be interested in the D sexually, just when he realizes he reacts that way to their bodies and teasing.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
folks..we may be looking at P-Teams biggest triumph ever..this was splendid....Sasha is true goddess form..the writing was good it was just..damn good..everyone and their brother should play this..its long for a demo..has choices...Miracle is adorable AF...ya..play..be happy..go to sleep with a smile.
Ha, that's some seriously high praise, thank you. I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The writing is all over the place and the third-person portions kind of ruin the experience and feel out of place.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Loved it.

The relationships questionnaire could use a little bit more context. Perhaps show the chosen words in a proper sentence afterwards to be able to confirm their correctness.
I've fixed that and I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
A strong start, but there did seem to be quite a high number of errors from two such practiced people.

Obviously asking the relationship of the girls (plural) to the MC suggests giving a plural relationship, and at the minimum a short bit of code should be checking if the last letter is an 's' and tokenizing the plural and singular variants from that. It still wouldn't be perfect, but it would work for all of the most likely and most common expected values.

Several textual errors surprised me more, as somehow I'd just assumed you'd certainly have proofreading well and truly sorted at this stage in your respective careers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, huge and massive props for this ... View attachment 362227

That image along with the mention of her age and B-cups is just pure, pure win for all the petite fans. That one screen is a whole story all in itself.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes