4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
yeh.. good start folks.. keep it up.. and as for names? i think they kinda cute.. could maybe add an option for those who don't like em though i guess.. but me for Miracle will always be a Miracle.

Reactions: Namco15

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The writing is all over the place and the third-person portions kind of ruin the experience and feel out of place.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
SuperWriter, please change the definition for the youngest... uh, boarder from Miralce to Miracle to match the texts.

Although, when I see the name Miracle, all I can think of is the horse in the Mel Brooks movie, History of the World: Part I. Maybe you should change the name altogether to something like Seabiscuit. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I like the way you describe things in this game. Although, you could cut the descriptions where they duplicate what is in the image.

All in all, a good initial effort. Looking forward to where you take this game.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Oh? Is there something wrong with it? Are really criticizing my user name?
Only to prove the point that lots of names are kinda ridiculous, in answer to your original observation:
I hope you are able to change those names. They are ridiculous.
I mean, given the option and choice to be able to give yourself any name, you actually chose "Jack-ish".

Given the nature of this community, I certainly can't believe you have never heard the term "to jack off", so you effectively named yourself "sort-of-wank". I dare say that some would find that pretty ridiculous. It happens.

I once knew a guy from the Middle East called Fukki Farouk, and that's still not the most ridiculous name I've encountered in life. I think eventually you get old enough and experienced enough to grow out of that being a defining thing.

• Angry
Reactions: User4862 and botc76

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so he 40 well i dont think make there brother will change much but the mom giving born at that age wow
If you make the MC the girls' father, it will make a lot more sense.

By the way, at one point 'dad' is hardcoded into the text, when Sasha is speaking to him.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Only to prove the point that lots of names are kinda ridiculous, in answer to your original observation:

I mean, given the option and choice to be able to give yourself any name, you actually chose "Jack-ish".

Given the nature of this community, I certainly can't believe you have never heard the term "to jack off", so you effectively named yourself "sort-of-wank". I dare say that some would find that pretty ridiculous. It happens.

I once knew a guy from the Middle East called Fukki Farouk, and that's still not the most ridiculous name I've encountered in life. I think eventually you get old enough and experienced enough to grow out of that being a defining thing.
I can't believe you haven't heard the name Jack before. Do you consider everybody named Jack as a ridiculously named person because their name means "wank" to you? I'm sure that middle eastern person's name was fine in his native language, and with that your comments are becoming increasingly narrow-minded and ignorant, not to mention childish. I suggest you don't veer in that direction, it's not proving your point, and it makes you look bad in various ways.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The only thing weird is how all three girls seem to already be interested in the D sexually, just when he realizes he reacts that way to their bodies and teasing.
And this is a problem because...? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we won't have to won't have to worry about a slow-burn in this game... and it will only be two releases long. :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Loved it.

The relationships questionnaire could use a little bit more context. Perhaps show the chosen words in a proper sentence afterwards to be able to confirm their correctness.
This is always a problem when incest is introduced to a game this way. One really has to get into the game to see which responses would make the most sense. The advantage, of course, is that we don't have to worry about a patch.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This is always a problem when incest is introduced to a game this way. One really has to get into the game to see which responses would make the most sense. The advantage, of course, is that we don't have to worry about a patch.
Some hints would be nice though. I had to re-read the description on the site to figure out that since the MC is a middle aged guy, 'sisters' would not suit.

Reactions: Vainglorious

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And this is a problem because...? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we won't have to won't have to worry about a slow-burn in this game... and it will only be two releases long. :ROFLMAO:
In an incest game, I believe there are basically two approaches, you can either go into a full-out fuck-feast from the start and with an apporach that doesn't take itself seriously, like fe. in SOl VAlley School, or you have to do it with at least some realism.
And all three girls being into incest from the start just isn't.

Even in Milfy City at least the older sister struggles with her conflicting feelings.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't believe you haven't heard the name Jack before. Do you consider everybody named Jack as a ridiculously named person because their name means "wank" to you? I'm sure that middle eastern person's name was fine in his native language, and with that your comments are becoming increasingly narrow-minded and ignorant, not to mention childish. I suggest you don't veer in that direction, it's not proving your point, and it makes you look bad in various ways.
Being so defensive and aggressive over as small a matter as this, which RogueKnightUK obviously doesn't mean as a slight just makes you seem petty and childish, sorry.
You criticized the names of the girls, which while uncommon, aren't really that weird (except for Miracle, but if they want to name a girl after the horse in History of the World, fine with me, not everybody needs to be named Tom, Dick or Harry... or Jack for that matter), while your own moniker on this board isn't exactly the greatest as well, mentioning that in a response to you is perfectly fine, but you are blowing this whole thing completely out of proportion, by reacting so seriously and offended.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes