4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Picture perfect demo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Seriously appreciate it, thanks!

Reactions: the66

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have rewritten the game from second person, "You," to make it feel like you're playing. It would mean a lot if you replayed the game! Links are updated
Dude, instead of making 20 posts giving the same answer a) pick one of the posts referring to the third person writing and answer that or if b) you want to include more, use the quote function. This way you can answer all in one post with just one answer.

Like you do it now, you are really, really cluttering the thread. :cool:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
New updated Demo fixes most errors and Game has been rewritten in the 2nd person

PC:

MAC:

Due to the major rewrite Old saves are not compatible.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Being so defensive and aggressive over as small a matter as this, which RogueKnightUK obviously doesn't mean as a slight just makes you seem petty and childish, sorry.
You criticized the names of the girls, which while uncommon, aren't really that weird (except for Miracle, but if they want to name a girl after the horse in History of the World, fine with me, not everybody needs to be named Tom, Dick or Harry... or Jack for that matter), while your own moniker on this board isn't exactly the greatest as well, mentioning that in a response to you is perfectly fine, but you are blowing this whole thing completely out of proportion, by reacting so seriously and offended.
Why does it seem that to you that I'm being defensive or aggressive? Why do you think I'm offended? I thought I was being pretty friendly. Maybe change the way you read my post to a more friendly tone.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
First of all. What happened with his brows:

Secondly, I like the younger and the middle ones very much, I mean in terms of models primarily, but the personalities are cool too. The older one, I think, is noticebly not perfect.

Firdly, this was too much, like, "what the hell":
I mean, it may have been fun, and it was, but also it was confusing.

Fourthly, this was also confusing, kinda too fast I guess:

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

camoway

May 15, 2017
As a veteran pervert. "I ll say this quicky with a hushed tone" I enjoyed the stories so much could you please make an option to increase the font size. O_O

Okay now I finished it. It's amazing it's a fantastic game. If you had released it say I guess that 0.4 given its current pace and length seems like it better start. And that would truly be something to be hyped about really it has the potential to be one of the top five games of all time. There's just not enough meat on the bones close but I need something to sink my teeth into. So I guess I'm just saying that I want more

Last edited:

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
So is this supposed to be a pilot/concept-showcase or actually the first proper part of the game? The pace at which the relationship between the characters develops is unusually fast ... and honestly, I wouldn't mind that at all for a change. I just hope there is still a good story to be told even when things "escalate" this early.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So is this supposed to be a pilot/concept-showcase or actually the first proper part of the game? The pace at which the relationship between the characters develops is unusually fast ... and honestly, I wouldn't mind that at all for a change. I just hope there is still a good story to be told even when things "escalate" this early.
This is the first update of the game. And I want to give sexual situations every update, but no instant sex. You guys will have to work for it :)

Reactions: Abhai and arms99

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
As a veteran pervert. "I ll say this quicky with a hushed tone" I enjoyed the stories so much could you please make an option to increase the font size. O_O

Okay now I finished it. It's amazing it's a fantastic game. If you had released it say I guess that 0.4 given its current pace and length seems like it better start. And that would truly be something to be hyped about really it has the potential to be one of the top five games of all time. There's just not enough meat on the bones close but I need something to sink my teeth into. So I guess I'm just saying that I want more
Lol I'll see about the font size, and glad you enjoyed it! PLENTY more coming

Reactions: camoway and Namco15

arms99

May 11, 2018
Hey. No longer than 12 - 18 months. Have a shiton more VNs planned
That sounds like a great plan. I look forward to see what you have in store for us.

I have to say though it's early days the characters, story and renders are top of the line. And if this game is half as good as it promises to be then you'll have a masterpiece.

keep up the good work :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes