4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It is an incest game, however if you're asking if there anything going on yet then no. There is a lot of teasing, but it is a first release so you'll have to wait a while for some action. Then again half the fun is the buildup
Is incest already implemented or you need a patch?

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I am simply delighted.
I noticed a few mistakes, but nothing dramatic. Graphically it's a delight. I love the setup for the story. And the girls are awesome.
The one thing that really irritates me is that whenever Miracle speaks, her name over the textbox is misspelled as "Miralce".

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Miracle looks good, but the fangs are a bit confusing.

Not a big fan of Paris's look. The profile looks decent, but straight on she is kind of ugly and weird looking.
29.jpg

Sasha looks good, but in at least one shot so far it looked like she had a grill in her mouth, number 41 and 42. This coupled with the lines on her face is confusing.

41.jpg

I do agree with others that context is needed when making the first choices.

I also agree that the writing doesn't always match the images. Like with breakfast, it clearly isn't healthy so either a different plate of food should be used or some comment about Miracle trying to butter you up with your preferred breakfast before taking her to the bookstore. Of course that messes with the rest of the scene in the kitchen. Then of course there is the changing room scene where both outfits are less revealing than what Paris was in at the house. Also it seems Miracle can read via osmosis since she never opens the book.

MC's eyebrows definitely need to make a return visit.

I also agree that the speed of escalation is way too fast for me. It works ok for the demo, but if this is the beginning of the game rather than a few snippets it feels over the top. It is difficult to believe the reluctance when things happen immediately before you have any real idea or connection with the characters.

Reactions: TCOJ and vir_cotto

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Miracle looks good, but the fangs are a bit confusing.

Not a big fan of Paris's look. The profile looks decent, but straight on she is kind of ugly and weird looking.
View attachment 363701

Sasha looks good, but in at least one shot so far it looked like she had a grill in her mouth, number 41 and 42. This coupled with the lines on her face is confusing.

View attachment 363685

I do agree with others that context is needed when making the first choices.

I also agree that the writing doesn't always match the images. Like with breakfast, it clearly isn't healthy so either a different plate of food should be used or some comment about Miracle trying to butter you up with your preferred breakfast before taking her to the bookstore. Of course that messes with the rest of the scene in the kitchen. Then of course there is the changing room scene where both outfits are less revealing than what Paris was in at the house. Also it seems Miracle can read via osmosis since she never opens the book.

MC's eyebrows definitely need to make a return visit.

I also agree that the speed of escalation is way too fast for me. It works ok for the demo, but if this is the beginning of the game rather than a few snippets it feels over the top. It is difficult to believe the reluctance when things happen immediately before you have any real idea or connection with the characters.
Clearly Miracle is an ancient vampire.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That sounds like a great plan. I look forward to see what you have in store for us.

I have to say though it's early days the characters, story and renders are top of the line. And if this game is half as good as it promises to be the you'll have a masterpiece.

keep up the good work :love:
PLENTY more to come :}

Reactions: juice2000

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice start, despite a few bugs. Ptolemy quality as usual and cute models (my Miracle, i love you!:love:) - way to go!

Hints:
- maybe you can make the text box little darker
- please fix vampire teeth
- MC's describing is better "you" instead of "he"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Namco15

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You set the relationships at the start of the game, so no patch
Yes no patch is needed but it takes some time to get into the game because of all you must do at the start.

With the patch you don't have to worry about it and go straight to playing.

Reactions: Namco15
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes