4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

camoway

May 15, 2017
Ya know "I am going to just put this out there" my wife sleeps with my cock in her mouth from time to time. "ya right/bullshit" true story as long as her hips are as high as my own she doesn't have a sore jaw. It's all about having her head tilted back comfortably. Because that causes the jaw to relax. It's really simple if you put your head to chest and then try and open your jaw vs tilt your head back and then try and open your jaw. See... Anyways it would be great if one of these girls had an oral fixation. :)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Ptolemy game means it is going to be filled with absolute pretentious writing, little to no choice and extreme linearity, very few sex scenes and and erupt ending. Since this is a Ptolemy game it is factual to assume that 70% of the future releases will feature no scenes, but people talking at dinner tables, inside cars etc. ... thanks but no thanks.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ptolemy game means it is going to be filled with absolute pretentious writing, little to no choice and extreme linearity, very few sex scenes and and erupt ending. Since this is a Ptolemy game it is factual to assume that 70% of the future releases will feature no scenes, but people talking at dinner tables, inside cars etc. ... thanks but no thanks.
Thank you for this input. I hope you find a game to like. Bye.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Really enjoyed the demo. Just thought you'd want to know there are some clipping issues with the daughter's hair in the rehearsal scene.
Thank you for pointing it out!
Good luck finding a game you enjoy =]

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I think you confused the word 'factual' with 'facile', and your post has won this month's award for the most puerile load of misinformed nonsense.

This reply isn't really for you, but rather for people who can read. I mean, I know you can't read or you'd have read that someone called "SuperWriter" is involved in this, and perhaps had the wit to work out in what role. If you had the least clue what you were talking about, you'd know that this is a pretty experienced writer, with numerous works for sale on Amazon.

Which obviously makes any commentary on previous games he did not write pretty much brainless.

If you were indeed interested in being 'factual' what you'd note as an actual fact about Ptolemy is that he has more successful works to his name than virtually anyone else. What your opinion of those is matters not one fuck, when talking about fact.

The fact is that a lot of people have been heard speaking very positively about this first release, and the main criticism so far was over the choice to write in third person (like an actual book by a professional author) rather than from the first-person perspective of the character. And even that criticism, which didn't affect the content of the story in any way, has been taken on board and addressed with a fix.

I can only assume you were having a bad day (or week) in posting such a petty, pointless, and more unforgivably, completely inaccurate comment. However, your clear an unequivocal statement that you assume all Ptolemy games are not for you gives cast-iron evidence for them that if you ever post again on one of their threads, you must be trolling and harrassing - since you've already said no thanks to all their games ever. Smart move...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First thing I noticed was the facial expressions they were pretty well done interesting looking girls a bit too early for me to decide upon a favourite think I'm going to need a little more private time with each one ;) good start so far nice to see we also get to reject some random douchebag already. :LOL:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Tried the demo and here's my impressions, typing as I go through the game:

1. Just started the game and immediately turned-off by the dev's opening line. It's okay to promote your own game, but it's a huge turn off when it includes badmouthing other games. "Most of them have ok models, but lackluster story. Or good enough story but the models look like you're playing Sims." This gives the impression that the dev is insecure that they have to comment negatively about other games. It's like you're opening a new burger place and the first thing you talked about is how other burger places are not that good. Just focus on your own game and let the quality speaks for itself. I bet the dev didn't preface their erotica novel by saying how other erotica novels are mediocre ("The other erotica has good enough story but the sex scene was written poorly that I didn't even cum"), so why do that in the game?

2. Then the question after asking MC's name. "What is the girls' relationship to the MC?" How am I supposed to know when I have just started the game and so far all I had was black screen? I assume they are the three girls on the main menu photo frame, but can't you at least introduce us to them first before asking this question?

3. So my youngest tenant woke me up. Then I saw her name, Miracle, except it's actually spelled MIRALCE on the text box. How does this even happen? It's the name of the very first character in the game and it's already spelled wrong.

4. I have no idea where the dev comes from, but toast with butter, fried eggs and bacon are not the definition of healthy cooking. I'm not going to lie, I'm tempted to give up at this point, but I will power through this because the dev promised me this game brings me the best of both worlds of gorgeous models (though Miracle's fangs already made me question this claim) and story (it's still early days so I don't know yet what's going to happen - UPDATE: there is no story happening in the demo ... what a huge disappointment).

5. "Isn't that why you wanted to come along with Miracle and I?" You raise a teasing eyebrow. Except MC doesn't have any eyebrows, and it's super freaky.

6. Just general observation, not sure who wrote the script, but MIRALCE is not the only typo in the game. There quite a few of them.

7. The script doesn't really work well with what's being shown in the game. MC saying that he's caught glimpses of Paris wearing underwear at home but still surprised at the store despite her literally wearing a much more revealing thong and bra that showed more cleavage at home that morning.

8. And it continues on to the car where Miracle is reading the book without opening it. This is becoming messy like there's not enough care being put into the demo. I understand it's just a demo, but it's exactly what gives the first impression, and it isn't that good at all so far.

9. Not sure why Sasha has face tattoo on her portrait but no such thing on the actual model in the game. I'm unsure why Sasha is not wearing anything under her jumper either.

10. Maybe I've done it wrong all these years, but do people even jerk off with their pants on? Who cums inside their pants? What do you do with the cum? Just let it drip down on your legs? Honestly sounds very disgusting.

11. Overall impression: This demo is best described as WEIRD. The overview mentioned about MC in danger of losing the house, but no such thing is even implied in the demo. The first impression wasn't that good because the dev over-praised themselves, promising the best of models and story where both of them fall short of the expectations. I still do want to know what's going to happen (mainly because there's no such thing that can be called a story so far). The three tenants are interesting enough, but their characteristics don't quite make sense, felt like they're being forcefully written to act that way just to give eye-candy with each of them on the demo.

12. Final verdict for demo: 2 out of 5 star. Below average demo with A LOT to fix and improve before it can reach the "ok models but lackluster story adult game" category. An almost complete overhaul would probably be required if this game were to reach 4-star rating, let alone the best-of-both-worlds promise.

Peter020

Aug 4, 2018
Exactly, with that opening line I was not expecting a super short demo with medicore renders and tons of bugs.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Completely agree with you on that. My first reaction to that opening line was: "I'll be the judge of that". They should let their game speak for them rather that this pretentious crap. Overall I was unimpressed while I might have been more open if they were more humble.
This demo is definitely the definition of over-promise and under-deliver, which is the opposite of what anyone wants to do lol.
not related, but I like your signature (I gonna have to check City of Broken Dreamers)
Hope you liked it. I think the production looks the most professional out of all the games I played here.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
I'm very excited about the prospects for this game as an enthusiast of cute incestuous corruption themes.
Some comments as I played along:
  • Mac version didn't work for me (no app?) so I played PC version through wine.
  • Great choice of font type and color, a pet peeve in other games that have illegible text at times.
  • Water bill is ridiculous, which gives a chuckle but breaks the fantasy.
  • MC is so evil to throw out such yummy and carefully made food. How can I empathize with such evilness?
  • Paris' eyes are dead and evil. This needs work. Great body but hard to relate beyond hotness with this look.
  • MC is inconsistent in his views on Paris' underwear, which is distracting.
  • Sasha is sooo hot, a real winner that can sustain my interest for a long time if story works out.
  • Miralce (lol spelling) is sooo cute, also a real winner. I like her androgynous look. Will she be a trap or MTF to explain all the awkwardness? Can't wait to spend more time with her too!
  • Guys or gals, fix the typos, seriously. Than/then. Sell/sale. This community expects great work from you guys (and many will hopefully support your game to be fair), but you are making great claims early on about quality, which I'm personally totally fine with, but then please avoid silly mistakes like typos.
Overall, a great start once you clean up some of the issues others have pointed out. Can't wait for future updates!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes