4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
Considering they are aged between 18 and 22 and he is in his 40's ... yeah, it would be a bit weird.
A little maybe, but not unheard of. My wife has a half-brother who is 2 years younger than her oldest child.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Yes no patch is needed but it takes some time to get into the game because of all you must do at the start.

With the patch you don't have to worry about it and go straight to playing.
True, but you only need to do it once. After that you just play from your previous saves, so it's all good.

Reactions: Namco15

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! I'm new to this game... and I have a quick question :
How should I answer questions at the beginning of the game to set the relationships on the intended way ?
I'm a little confused:confused:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hi ! I'm new to this game... and I have a quick question :
How should I answer questions at the beginning of the game to set the relationships on the intended way ?
I'm a little confused:confused:
type your answers below the text:
1. your name
2. daughters
3. daddy
4. father/dad

Reactions: Cirro84 and zh

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Lol come on, cut us some slack.
I think the issue is it seems like you two are working separately and mashing the two together. Then when the image doesn't fit the story nothing is changed. Miracle could have been easily lost in thought staring at the cover anxiously waiting to get home to continue the story.

The point is if the image doesn't fit what is written something needs to be tweaked. As the writer it seems easier to adapt your writing to the images if he has already rendered them. It takes you out of the story when what is being written doesn't mesh with the image. See my earlier post for more examples.

Reactions: lushlife

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So... After playing the demo, I can say that I love it. Well, I knew I'll love it the moment I saw the names od devs so...

I mean, I would prefer something that's not another incest story - because, frankly, that's what we have in 95% of all games - but at least it's not another f****** 18yo virgin with mother, sisters and the dead father, who mysteriously became a magnet for every female around.

There are few things that need to be resolved - like wrong naming - "Miralce" - or that one moment when MC is talking about his oldest daughter as his "father".

Eyebrows! That is must-have!

Something is weird with Sasha's portrait - some kind of lines or complexions on her face.

All in all, it's good and I really like it so far.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Unlocked

Hey, guys! Thanks again for supporting this game. Just wanted to give you some quick updates.

-- Paris will be getting a new look. I like her current model, but feels she's a bit lacking when compared to Sasha and Miracle.

-- MC will be getting eyebrows! Yay

-- And I've started working on the next update which will be focused on the girls and MC visiting Miracles university for a tour.

-- You'll be introduced to a new heroine! Miracle's friend, Sabrina. I know guys will love her too. That's all for now! Will have more updates soon!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Unlocked

Hey, guys! Thanks again for supporting this game. Just wanted to give you some quick updates.

-- Paris will be getting a new look. I like her current model, but feels she's a bit lacking when compared to Sasha and Miracle.

-- MC will be getting eyebrows! Yay

-- And I've started working on the next update which will be focused on the girls and MC visiting Miracles university for a tour.

-- You'll be introduced to a new heroine! Miracle's friend, Sabrina. I know guys will love her too. That's all for now! Will have more updates soon!
Hey, please don't post patreon only posts on here. It cheats you and others actually supporting the game. Can you please delete it?

• Angry
Reactions: Cirro84

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think the issue is it seems like you two are working separately and mashing the two together. Then when the image doesn't fit the story nothing is changed. Miracle could have been easily lost in thought staring at the cover anxiously waiting to get home to continue the story.

The point is if the image doesn't fit what is written something needs to be tweaked. As the writer it seems easier to adapt your writing to the images if he has already rendered them. It takes you out of the story when what is being written doesn't mesh with the image. See my earlier post for more examples.
Thanks for the feedback. I meant that it's a demo,

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Really enjoyed the demo. Just thought you'd want to know there are some clipping issues with the daughter's hair in the rehearsal scene.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes