• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I thought you meant about after that. There's no 'joke.' The game explains why she doesn't have eyelashes.

And I have no problem answering your questions, but not if you're going to keep talking rudely like that.
Do you mean where it says she is so surprised her eyelashes fall off? Because you get that makes zero sense right? I really can't understand why you won't just fix the images. The dialogue is clearly just in there because the images are fucked up. Is it really that hard to render eyelashes? This is a weird thing to stick to your guns about. The scene would be sooooo much better if you would just re-render the entire scene with her eyelashes intact. Seriously, if you forgot them at first just admit it and fix your mistake. Keeping the scene as is just doesn't make any sense and it does nothing but hurt your game. I wouldn't get this upset if your game sucked, but why would not fix this and make your game even better?

I am not trying to be rude. I really just don't understand why you would keep the scene as it is now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: VOYEUR

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I started a new game all the way to the end of chapter 4 chapter 5 will not start is there a bug fix?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
hey SuperWriter Are you thinking about adding a Gallery into the game?
How exactly would a gallery work? I know I've seen them in games before but I'm drawing a blank right now. Sorry -_-'

I confided in her, hugged her, drank her tea, every double check for her and Miracle I passed. Then hug her, help her, don't ask to turn around and got angry, I think that is it.
Okay, guys. THIS IS HOW YOU GET ALL THE 9 SABRINA POINTS FOR HER SCENE IN CH.6

1. Choose to sleep with Sabrina & Miracle +1

11. Confide in her +1
Fuck that

25. Hug her +1
Don’t

26. Try Sabrina’s tea +1
Don’t try it

34. Hug and say you love her +1
Just make breakfast

35. Help her out +1
Don’t help

36. Ask her to turn around
Don’t ask +1

37. Stay calm
Get angry +1

38. Let her 'help' +1

Do you mean where it says she is so surprised her eyelashes fall off? Because you get that makes zero sense right? I really can't understand why you won't just fix the images. The dialogue is clearly just in there because the images are fucked up. Is it really that hard to render eyelashes? This is a weird thing to stick to your guns about. The scene would be sooooo much better if you would just re-render the entire scene with her eyelashes intact. Seriously, if you forgot them at first just admit it and fix your mistake. Keeping the scene as is just doesn't make any sense and it does nothing but hurt your game. I wouldn't get this upset if your game sucked, but why would not fix this and make your game even better?

I am not trying to be rude. I really just don't understand why you would keep the scene as it is now.
The scene is fine how it is. I'm not sure what else to say

Last edited:

SecretAsian

Jun 22, 2018
How exactly would a gallery work? I know I've seen them in games before but I'm drawing a blank right now. Sorry -_-'

Okay, guys. THIS IS HOW YOU GET ALL THE 8 SABRINA POINTS FOR HER SCENE IN CH.6

11. Confide in her +1
Fuck that

25. Hug her +1
Don’t

26. Try Sabrina’s tea +1
Don’t try it

34. Hug and say you love her +1
Just make breakfast

35. Help her out +1
Don’t help

36. Ask her to turn around
Don’t ask +1

37. Stay calm
Get angry +1

38. Let her 'help' +1

The scene is fine how it is. I'm not sure what else to say
You also have to choose to sleep with Miracle and Sabrina instead of Sasha and Paris (and not the BOTH choice if you're using the Mod).

SA

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Bruh, it is what it is just let it go. It is literally just one scene and none of the rest of us really care that its there honestly.

SuperWriter has made an amazing story and is last i checked working on more than just this VN so cut him some slack and enjoy the story. I have played hundreds of games/VNs and NONE of them are perfectly done, there are always little things here and there are just not quite right. Moving backgrounds, missing objects, render clipping, ect.

None of that is worth really complaining about and FYI redoing renders is time consuming, we are not talking a couple minutes here more like a couple hours especially if the dev has to recreate it from scratch. That is time that should go towards new content IMHO.

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
no mater what i do i don't get the last scene
i follow the Walkthrough_0.4
after that
30: Go with the second set
31: Tell the truth
32: kiss her
33: touch her
34: hug and say you love her
35: help her out
36: don't ask
37: get angry
38: let her 'help' ***you have not enough points for this choice***
EDIT: even when it just ***you have not enough points for this choice*** i still get the scene so maybe a bug/glitch

Reactions: ReveredPope

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

For someone who's not trying to be rude, you're doing a great job of it. I would hate to see how insufferable you'd be if you tried.

It's one scene. SuperWriter did acknowledge it, and the joke he put in, about her fake lashes falling off, was funny. There is really nothing more to add.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
What choices did you choose for Sabrina?
I agree with the other complainers. There weren't that many choices with Sabrina. Yet it seems you must have a perfect score to have the choice. Even if it is at the risk of not having enough points with the other girls. There should be some flexibility to proceed. Requiring a perfect score for every action is just bad form. I guess I will find something else to play.

Reactions: kshyk

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You also have to choose to sleep with Miracle and Sabrina instead of Sasha and Paris (and not the BOTH choice if you're using the Mod).

SA
Thanks so much for reminding me, totally forgot about that.

Bruh, it is what it is just let it go. It is literally just one scene and none of the rest of us really care that its there honestly.

SuperWriter has made an amazing story and is last i checked working on more than just this VN so cut him some slack and enjoy the story. I have played hundreds of games/VNs and NONE of them are perfectly done, there are always little things here and there are just not quite right. Moving backgrounds, missing objects, render clipping, ect.

None of that is worth really complaining about and FYI redoing renders is time consuming, we are not talking a couple minutes here more like a couple hours especially if the dev has to recreate it from scratch. That is time that should go towards new content IMHO.
Thank you for saying this, very well put. Making these games is incredibly time consuming, and I do EVERYTHING. So if there is one scene out of literally 100, please try to be patient with us devs and understand. We are in no shape perfect, just pervs like you all =]

no mater what i do i don't get the last scene
i follow the Walkthrough_0.4
after that
30: Go with the second set
31: Tell the truth
32: kiss her
33: touch her
34: hug and say you love her
35: help her out
36: don't ask
37: get angry
38: let her 'help' ***you have not enough points for this choice***
EDIT: even when it just ***you have not enough points for this choice*** i still get the scene so maybe a bug/glitch
Half of the choices you mentioned aren't even for Sabrina. Look at my post and copy the choices I put

I didnt get mad at her was i supposed too?
Yes!

I agree with the other complainers. There weren't that many choices with Sabrina. Yet it seems you must have a perfect score to have the choice. Even if it is at the risk of not having enough points with the other girls. There should be some flexibility to proceed. Requiring a perfect score for every action is just bad form. I guess I will find something else to play.
There are 9 possible points with Sabrina, 4 in this update. This is the game's 7th update, and you're giving up just because of a single scene 7 updates in? I think that's a little unfair, especially after I have posted all the choices you have to choose.

really ... really .... i mean fucking really ..... the fountain goes off and you end this update ... you bitch !!!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahahahahahhahahahahhaha .... i fucking love this game !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Lol I don't know about being called a bitch but I'm glad you love the game =]

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Look, I'm sorry if I'm coming across as an asshole. I don't mean to be. I don't care about most clipping issues or rendering issues or whatever. This issue just happens to occur during a pretty major scene in the game and it is particularly jarring because of it. I don't expect the eyelashes to be fixed in the next update or even in the next ten updates. I get that making a game is hard and takes time. I know I'm in no way capable of doing it myself. All I'm asking is that you will fix the scenes at some point before you finish the game. I'm only upset because you're acting like the scene is fine as is and that it wasn't a mistake in the first place. I don't expect you to be perfect, no one is perfect. I'd just like it if you would commit to fixing the eyelashes at some point. I'd happily support a dev that makes an effort to fix his mistakes.

That being said, I do really enjoy the entire rest of the game. The writing is great and the models are hot (when they have eyelashes ;)) and I'm enjoying the story so far.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
for someone calling themselves 'superwriter' I would have thought they would have their grammar squared away better.
raquet instead of racket? rookie mistake. other spelling errors are also available ;)
also, 'I think we could definitely give them a run for their pounds'? attempt at English lingo missed.....by at least a mile.....possibly a whole continent :p

sarcastic wit aside, I had been enjoying this story up til now. this update, however, I didn't so much.
something about sabrina just seems off. she certainly didn't come across like any 18yr old I've known. much more like a jailbait teen of 14-15. I just couldn't stop the words 'over-actor' rattling around in my head.

still, early days yet :)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
for someone calling themselves 'superwriter' I would have thought they would have their grammar squared away better.
raquet instead of racket? rookie mistake. other spelling errors are also available ;)
also, 'I think we could definitely give them a run for their pounds'? attempt at English lingo missed.....by at least a mile.....possibly a whole continent :p

sarcastic wit aside, I had been enjoying this story up til now. this update, however, I didn't so much.
something about sabrina just seems off. she certainly didn't come across like any 18yr old I've known. much more like a jailbait teen of 14-15. I just couldn't stop the words 'over-actor' rattling around in my head.

Hmmm...maybe I should offer my services?

Reactions: consumptionist

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Look, I'm sorry if I'm coming across as an asshole. I don't mean to be. I don't care about most clipping issues or rendering issues or whatever. This issue just happens to occur during a pretty major scene in the game and it is particularly jarring because of it. I don't expect the eyelashes to be fixed in the next update or even in the next ten updates. I get that making a game is hard and takes time. I know I'm in no way capable of doing it myself. All I'm asking is that you will fix the scenes at some point before you finish the game. I'm only upset because you're acting like the scene is fine as is and that it wasn't a mistake in the first place. I don't expect you to be perfect, no one is perfect. I'd just like it if you would commit to fixing the eyelashes at some point. I'd happily support a dev that makes an effort to fix his mistakes.

That being said, I do really enjoy the entire rest of the game. The writing is great and the models are hot (when they have eyelashes ;)) and I'm enjoying the story so far.
I understand, I'm really happy you're enjoying the game and I'll take everything you said into consideration =] Got a lot more good shit coming, man

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Lol how does she act like a jail bait 14 year old?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There are 9 possible points with Sabrina, 4 in this update. This is the game's 7th update, and you're giving up just because of a single scene 7 updates in? I think that's a little unfair, especially after I have posted all the choices you have to choose.
Maybe you are right. I just thought it was a bit over restrictive. I chose Both instead of Miracle and Sabrina. Let me ask you this, if I chose Miracle and Sabrina, will that reduce my points for Sasha and Paris?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Maybe you are right. I just thought it was a bit over restrictive. I chose Both instead of Miracle and Sabrina. Let me ask you this, if I chose Miracle and Sabrina, will that reduce my points for Sasha and Paris?
Send me a personal message. I'm going to give you the updated walkthrough so there's no possible way you can mess up. I promise

Reactions: GrammerCop
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes