4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok now im kinda angry... ive played up to ch.6 and im given a choice on whether or not I let sabrina help... I don't know how many points it takes but it would be nice to know if im making decisions to get those points so if someone is kind enough to clarify this crap id be thankful. on another note it needs to let you know on what choices gives you points and to what and who.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
ok now im kinda angry... ive played up to ch.6 and im given a choice on whether or not I let sabrina help... I don't know how many points it takes but it would be nice to know if im making decisions to get those points so if someone is kind enough to clarify this crap id be thankful. on another note it needs to let you know on what choices gives you points and to what and who.
First calm down and take a breath, then go a page or 2 back where SuperWriter posted the required choices to get the good ending for Sabrina then play ch 6 again and enjoy, unless you missed an older choice then replay it all and still enjoy. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
With the current Netflix series, it does feel weird that a girl named Sabrina Spellman wouldn't know about the character.
Surely someone in her classes or a friend would have mentioned her having the same name.

Last edited:

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
PICTURE PERFECT CH.4! (Download & Walkthrough for GreatWriters+)
Hey, my beautiful pervs! Here it finally is, PICTURE PERFECT CH 4! I really think you're going to like this update. I had a lot of fun making it for you guys!

And as voted, I'll be releasing updates quicker. Instead of 4-6 weeks, 2-3, and will work on SECRET SUMMER once PP is done.

**Note** There are 2 small Paris scenes you will miss if you're on her route and you don't make a new game. I'm really sorry about that, had to change some coding. But you can just skip until you see the new content. Thank you, guys!

-SuperWriter
For the 8% of us who are red/green deficient, it would be nice if other colors, or better yet non-color indicators, were used in walkthroughs...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I for one really enjoyed this game and it proves that animations are not the be all and end all of every VN! Great story, Very corny humour (Almost christmas cracker corny lol ;) ) and beautiful women so don't understand what all the gripe is about over the past few pages in the forum. All I would say is take no notice of peoples comments and make your own mind up you won't be disappointed. Can't wait for the next update :)

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Lol how does she act like a jail bait 14 year old?

just seemed to me that her dialogue was immature for her age. what 18yr old girl would believe in that myth? not to mention her mood swings over nothing. fragile, gullible, insecure AND a nudist? it didn't make sense and felt pushed and left me with the jailbait impression.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I actually found out why I couldn't see the scene:
When you don't have enough points you get a message like *** You don't have enough points to view this scene ***. This was the first one I saw.
When you have enough points you get a message like *** You have enough points to view this scene ***.
This is what threw me off. I wasn't expecting to have a message like this on a successful check and didn't really read it. I was assuming it was the check fail message again and I just rolled back.
Maybe add different colors to the messages or better yet (imo) just don't show this message on the check pass. It kinda breaks the immersion. Not that that's terribly important.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How exactly would a gallery work? I know I've seen them in games before but I'm drawing a blank right now. Sorry -_-'

Okay, guys. THIS IS HOW YOU GET ALL THE 9 SABRINA POINTS FOR HER SCENE IN CH.6

1. Choose to sleep with Sabrina & Miracle +1

11. Confide in her +1
Fuck that

25. Hug her +1
Don’t

26. Try Sabrina’s tea +1
Don’t try it

34. Hug and say you love her +1
Just make breakfast

35. Help her out +1
Don’t help

36. Ask her to turn around
Don’t ask +1

37. Stay calm
Get angry +1

38. Let her 'help' +1

The scene is fine how it is. I'm not sure what else to say
Yep did all those points, and no bj.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just seemed to me that her dialogue was immature for her age. what 18yr old girl would believe in that myth? not to mention her mood swings over nothing. fragile, gullible, insecure AND a nudist? it didn't make sense and felt pushed and left me with the jailbait impression.
honestly speaking i've known alot of 18 yr old girls like this ,, kinda made me scratch my head and ask them if they really was 18 .. they where ......

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I actually found out why I couldn't see the scene:
When you don't have enough points you get a message like *** You don't have enough points to view this scene ***. This was the first one I saw.
When you have enough points you get a message like *** You have enough points to view this scene ***.
This is what threw me off. I wasn't expecting to have a message like this on a successful check and didn't really read it. I was assuming it was the check fail message again and I just rolled back.
Maybe add different colors to the messages or better yet (imo) just don't show this message on the check pass. It kinda breaks the immersion. Not that that's terribly important.
I just realized this as well incredibly stupid if you have enough points the scene should just play.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How are you supposed to get enough points to unlock this scene?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes