Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i have (PineFalls-0.7) can update this or i wanna download all game again ?
For Pine Falls 1, there was also v0.8, and now there's Pine Falls 2 v0.1, so you're two updates behind.

I don't believe there was any kind of patch to update v0.7 to v0.8, so you'll probably want to grab both PF1 v0.8 and PF2 v0.1.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd download the compressed version if I was you unless you don't mind the 5GB download for the original.

Reactions: Ozel

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Here are the official French versions: (Part 2 v0.5)
(Part 1)

Keep in mind this version releases roughly 3-4 weeks after the initial English version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game is in early stages so can't say that story is too short, linear yes cuz it happens in small area and limited persons to interact.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
This update is the largest one yet, bringing the most images and animations ever to be featured in an update. In this version, the main character (you) gets to rekindle the love stories he was involved in before leaving and repair the relationships he had before leaving. In this update you will be able to continue your romance story with Mia, Alice, Grace and the threesome relationship started in Part 1.
As you know, Pine Falls is slowly coming to an end so expect to see the first endings in the coming version. Having to continue all these different stories, based on different choices is harder and harder, also I feel like the game has received a decent amount of updates/content. Like I said before, Part 2 will have around 4 updates, the largest updates ever to make sure there is no stone left unturned and the endings are well done.
This update features :
- 204 new images and 23 new animations to a total of 227!
- Story progression for all the girls
- Reduced the size of the images by around 70% resulting in a smaller download.
- Some typo fixes
- And more!

Sadly there are no more new voice files to be featured and seeing how the game is coming to an end soon I decided to discontinue voice support for the moment.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Thank you for your support!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Oh, didn't realize this game was coming to an end since I thought volume 2 would have about the same amount of updates as volume 1. Sucks it's ending, but I'm excited to see the next game coming out from this creator.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Oh, didn't realize this game was coming to an end since I thought volume 2 would have about the same amount of updates as volume 1. Sucks it's ending, but I'm excited to see the next game coming out from this creator.
It is usual for Daniels to finish a game project after about a year, he started part 2 as the original game got too big in file size.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Disclaimer - I've only played Lancaster Boarding House and PF, as I have no patience for RPG maker stuff, but I've liked both significantly. That said, there are both pros and cons to Daniels K's approach.

Pros are obviously that you get a finished game, which doesn't drag on for years and years with no ending in sight. Another is the pretty consistent schedule of updates, as it seems lately a few have switched to being updated once per 2 months, rather than each month. It also works well for him being able to produce new games each year or so, as variety is always welcome.

On the flip side, the game 'feels' like it's designed to drag on for years, with new plot threads piled on top each update, the a lot of which are left unresolved. LBH in particular was nonstop buildup and then it ended and PF certainly feels like it's going the same route. It's practically impossible to have a satisfying ending when everything is given 2-3 updates to resolve itself. That said, the endings are not "bad" as they do finish off the main plot, they just feel unfinished due to the amount of buildup.

On the other hand - the rest of LBH and PF are excellent, with better characters than the vast majority of games. I think a little better planning of the resolution part would elevate the games by a good margin. In that regard I think Philly's Depraved Awakening has hit the sweet spot, whereas Ptolemy's Dreaming of Dana veered into the "too long of an ending" territory where half the game is dedicated to the resolution.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mga isn't that bad as rpgm game, doesn't crash often. there's unofficial renpy port if you wanna play it.

Reactions: botc76

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, The next update has to give me one thing or i am going to be very upset!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daniels said,
"Pine Falls is slowly coming to an end so expect to see the first endings in the coming version. Having to continue all these different stories, based on different choices is harder and harder, also I feel like the game has received a decent amount of updates/content."

So i am starting to get concerned he won't do anything with her :cry:

Reactions: yandex

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pine Falls [Part 2 v0.2] [Daniels K] (1.66 gb rar pc source)
116 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What can u do bruh ... end of the world and all ... literally nit picking on what to do of
real impotance or meaning in MCs life ...

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes