secretpanda03

Jul 15, 2020
why does it say that pine falls part 2 cant be opened on my mac?? whats wrong with the file??
After searching through the thread, this worked for me. I hope it works!

Guys, I was able to "FIX" it.

Seems like something in the port/package is not right and breaks the environment launch. What you need to do involves having a copy of the Pine Falls Part 1 app. You will be basically replacing the "game" folder of the Part 1, with the "game" folder of the Part 2. And that's it.

I'll list the steps below in case somebody is not too tech savvy:
  • If you don't have the Pine Falls Part 1 app, get it. If you do have it and want to conserve it, then make a copy of the file (this new copy will be the one hosting the Part 2 frankenstein :) )
  • Right-click in the Part 1 app that we will transform into Part 2 and select "Show package content", then go to Contents > Resources > autorun
  • Inside the autorun folder, you will see the "game" folder. Delete it.
  • Now go to the broken Part 2 app and do a right-click and select "Show package content", then go to Contents> Resources > autorun
  • Inside the autorun folder, you will see the "game" folder; you can either drag and drop it into the autorun folder of the frankenstein Part 1, or copy the folder, then open again the autorun folder of frankenstein, and paste it.
  • PROFIT

Reactions: phil_U_Up

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Love the game but why does a well grown man ask 'are we together now?' after sex? Such a turn-off.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Season 2 was a little disappointing for me. I wanted more Cult of Procreation tbh, and why would anyone (me) leave?? :devilish:
Also would have liked more time with the Goddess.

Reactions: Darkns

Darkns

Oct 31, 2017
With all due respect to Daniel.K but he has been shitting the end of his games very often, everything has been going well and out of nowhere it seems that he decides to speed up the game ... I will test Dusklight Manor and if I notice something similar I will drop out ... :(

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
*** UPDATED 2020-03-15 ***

Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences
Thank you very much, but in android, where do you have to copy it?
(Muchas gracias, pero en android, dónde hay que copiarlo?)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you very much, but in android, where do you have to copy it?
(Muchas gracias, pero en android, dónde hay que copiarlo?)
Sorry, it doesn't work on android, I don't know how to create android patchs (lo siento, no funciona en android, no sé cómo se crean los parches para android)

Reactions: iOtero

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
With all due respect to Daniel.K but he has been shitting the end of his games very often, everything has been going well and out of nowhere it seems that he decides to speed up the game ... I will test Dusklight Manor and if I notice something similar I will drop out ... :(
I agree. Sadly it is rather common practice. Many keep working on a game as long as they get patreons and when membership starts to dip, they quickly finish the game and start a new one. I don't even remember this version being advertised as the final version when it was released. Who ever ends a game on v.0.5? And it's such a shame on a well made game because it kinda ruins all the hard work he did on it before.
Not a smart thing to do, IMO, because they lose the trust of their fanbase.

Reactions: Xaos_

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Pine Falls Part2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.03.2020
the port for android its that possible use the walkthrough mod?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am confused. first of all i am normally a guy who likes to play females and first i hoped i can play each of these 4 girls.

but i play a guy ok. with a good story so far to read.

according to the pics i really like the red hair girl witht he red dress and big cleavage AND the curvy ass girl lying on the bed. my most fav girls so far even all look quite pretty in good graphics.

but who is the guy i am playing? the old guy in the preview pics? pls say yes, cuz i am totally bored of playing a young good looking guy - if it has to be a guy in general.

can someone tell me? (pls tell me i play the old guy in the preview pics!)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
i am confused. first of all i am normally a guy who likes to play females and first i hoped i can play each of these 4 girls.

but i play a guy ok. with a good story so far to read.

according to the pics i really like the red hair girl witht he red dress and big cleavage AND the curvy ass girl lying on the bed. my most fav girls so far even all look quite pretty in good graphics.

but who is the guy i am playing? the old guy in the preview pics? pls say yes, cuz i am totally bored of playing a young good looking guy - if it has to be a guy in general.

can someone tell me? (pls tell me i play the old guy in the preview pics!)
No, you do not play the old guy, that's the sheriff. The last preview pic has an obstructed view of the MC, so yes, he's the young(er) good looking guy. He's is an adult male though, not a kid.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No, you do not play the old guy, that's the sheriff. The last preview pic has an obstructed view of the MC, so yes, he's the young(er) good looking guy. He's is an adult male though, not a kid.
wow that was quick. thanks for the answer! well at least a grown adult i guess...

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes