war117

Nov 9, 2017
An error occurred : cannot extract archive : C:\Users\ \Downloads\PineFalls2-Final-
That is on one of the unpacking software I use the other one manage to get the application program up on the folder but it says the following this file or direction is corrupted or I’m availablThat is on one of the unpacking software I use the other one manage to get the application program up on the folder but it says the following this file or direction is corrupted or unreable I believe that the game application file may be corrupted

Last edited:

mustang500

Sep 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "d_pedestrian, post: 3887496, membro: 2616862"]
Alguém pode me explicar o final de zoe? Eu não estou na tentação de zoe, então não vou perguntar sobre isso. Eu só quero saber como ela desapareceu a cidade inteira do mundo? e essa merda de tempo e espaço? é a terra da luxúria uma terra que não está presente neste planeta? ela disse algo sobre a duplicação da 'torre da loucura' em pinheiros. como ela removeu uma queda de pinheiro da memória de todos? o que aconteceu com aqueles homens que desapareceram na cidade depois de entrar na cidade? por favor alguém responda.
[/ CITAR]
expensive and very simple this goddess was imprisoned by an elf magician she fell in love with she was considered goddess of lust and he of greed this curse held her in the tower of locura after she managed to recover some of her power she replicated this curse the curse from the tower of locura where whenever she tries to go back she replied in the city pine faLLS And apart from that she got stronger by fucking the guys who disappeared from the city and waiting for someone to get out of this madness in case mc

so the curse of not being able to leave the city and the fog was nothing less than the power of the goddess manifesting in the city

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Sorry, it doesn't work on android, I don't know how to create android patchs (lo siento, no funciona en android, no sé cómo se crean los parches para android)
Go figure, we already knew each other before, Moskyx... And I already know how to make a patch for android, well not a patch exactly, just put the game in renpy's sdk, apply the patch, check and generate the apk... That you can't always...

I am looking for android for the tablet, on a mobile I do not plan to leave my eyes playing these games... hehehehe

I take this opportunity to congratulate you on the translation of Pine Falls, perfect work, my friend...
------------------------------------------
Mira tú por donde, ya nos conocíamos de antes, Moskyx... Y ya sé cómo hacer un patch para android, bueno no un patch exactamente, solo poner el juego en el sdk de renpy, aplicarle el patch, comprobar y generar el apk... Que no siempre se puede...

Yo busco android para la tablet, en un móvil no pienso dejarme los ojos jugando a estos juegos... jejejeje

Aprovecho para felicitarte por la traducción de Pine Falls, impecable trabajo, amigo mío...

Reactions: moskyx

Zknights

Aug 28, 2020
correct me if im wrong, but i need to download both part 1 and part 2 to play the game from start to the end right?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this ending makes no damn sense. i thought a game that had voice acting in it should be a developer's most caring baby.
but turns out, no. part 2 barely has any voiced lines should be a flag.
frankie's wife, ex girlfriend, erika, all those story points left untouched.

this is driving me nuts. fuck.

Reactions: Vanderer and joe316

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
this ending makes no damn sense. i thought a game that had voice acting in it should be a developer's most caring baby.

So there's no backstory of them? It makes no sense

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
So there's no backstory of them? It makes no sense
what i meant is their stories aren't properly ended. they have backstory and motivations, these are proper character setups, but in the end they had no impact whatsoever on the story overall, they don't even need to exist at all.
it's lazy writing, or scam. either way, this dev is on my blacklist now.

Reactions: Vanderer

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I just finished this game 2 hours ago and still processing the multiple endings.

IMO, Mia's ending was the best among them with Grace & Alice together as second. I was surprised to see that Lilly even has an ending with MC given that she wasn't one of the main girl.

Mia could have been included with Grace & Alice ending but given her nature, it's okay to have her own ending with MC separately.

What would have been a proper ending was to have another ending with the four protagonists having relationship together but then, Mia & Alice would be in an incest relationship with Alice. However, the dev could had used up a ground rule for the 4 together where Mia/Alice can be in a relationship with Grace and MC only but not mutually together.

The ending with Zoe was not complete though as we are left in the dark what happened about the MC. Is he together with Zoe ruling over Pine Falls? Guess we will never know!

joe316

Dec 3, 2016

Just another game ended way too early so that the developer could move onto their next money making project.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Part 2 feels very rushed lots of plot points just dropped and the fog ending is so out of left field.
what is here is good just a shame the developer wanted to move on so soon a couple more updates could have patched thigs up.
This should have been marked as abandoned as the developer moved onto his next project as funding for this was dying off like they do.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I love it Dude.but that Rose-Jason caught me off guard.I really rose from the start until that PART happens.
like the MC said " OH MY SWEET NERDY ROSE "even that part i love the GAME.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Rushed endings and a lot of plots left open with no explanation. It's not a bad game but the endings, part 2 to be precise, are very disappointing.
I really hope there will be a part 3 or any update to part 2 because the story so far was very interesting with good characters and sex scenes.

Reactions: Vanderer

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
So do i need to download both version to be able to play a full game or just need part 2 only?

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes