moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So do i need to download both version to be able to play a full game or just need part 2 only?
You'll need both, although they are separate builds and choices from Ep1 aren't stored in Ep2 (basically in Ep2 you're asked what you did in Ep1)

Reactions: shucia

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
french version is horrible look like it was copy past on google translate im gonna dl the original version in english but the game look very cool

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Mac Users: is anyone else getting a pop up from Finder that says that part 2 can't be opened. I've downloaded it three times and each time it says the application can't be opened

JMM-n95

May 1, 2020
When I finished part 1, I thought this game should definitely get more positive reactions. was really good. but part 2... i mean why games like that start well have to end badly?

wsop2015

Oct 23, 2020
Mac Users: is anyone else getting a pop up from Finder that says that part 2 can't be opened. I've downloaded it three times and each time it says the application can't be opened
I got the same message. Did you try it with the gallery Mod or Not? I installed the gallery mod before I attempted to run it. Not sure if that is the issue.

wsop2015

Oct 23, 2020

Was reading through the Forums. Apparently, the easiest fix is to replace the game folder in Pine Falls Pt 1 with the game folder from Part 2. You can then use the Part 1 app icon to launch part 2.

Not sure hot to quote a second post, but here is a link to the guy with the original solution.
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3167638

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Looks cool, just there are some issue in cover image. i mean red hair girl. her hairs

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Everytime I reach the motel section in the beginning of Part 2, the game crashes without warning on my Mac. Does anyone know of a fix?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Do you guys know is he animating in blender? These models look almost too good in animation to be daz3d...

Zardoz1992

Nov 26, 2020
I wasn’t able to get the game to download on my Mac. I just ended up looking at the guide which did download and worked

Gulen

Mar 22, 2020
Dont play that game. I had enjoyed this game and i skip all games i play but i didnt skip and read this game and what did i get? Fucking rushed ending. There must be one more update but it has been over a year and there is nothing. I blacklisted creator i will not play anything belongs to him and i suggest you to do that until he update that fucking game.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes