Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I mean it says at the end of part 1 "save your game now for the option to import your progress in part 2"clearly that means we should be able to load part 1 saves in part of
If I remember correctly, you start the 2nd episode from scratch, so there is no import from the 1st episode.
I just had a quick look at the code and did not see any import option.

So don't bother with the "save here to..." and enjoy the 2nd episode ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
l01.jpg

Why...would you look at that .. Love!
88 Poses of Love.

l02.jpg

What the ... I was abe, willing and ... where did that freaky MC dissapear
all of a sudden?

l03.jpg

Gotta love this method persona of getting babes.

l04.jpg

Yeah, you should have .. I dunno what dev was thinking.

l05.jpg

That is the spirit ... something to game 4!​

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If I remember correctly, you start the 2nd episode from scratch, so there is no import from the 1st episode.
I just had a quick look at the code and did not see any import option.

So don't bother with the "save here to..." and enjoy the 2nd episode ;)
Thanks for the insight..kinda sucks that the choices we made in part 1 doesn't carry over to part 2 but it is what it is I guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1299369

Why...would you look at that .. Love!
88 Poses of Love.

View attachment 1299370

What the ... I was abe, willing and ... where did that freaky MC dissapear
all of a sudden?

View attachment 1299371

Gotta love this method persona of getting babes.

View attachment 1299372

Yeah, you should have .. I dunno what dev was thinking.

View attachment 1299373

That is the spirit ... something to game 4!​
Does remind me of the warnings decades ago about how we were warned that any item with 88 on was secret Neo-Nazi code for HH, Heil Hitler.

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
What is this ending man...... so cliffhanger ...... Well atleast have a orgy with Linda and her cult or better: making pregnant to all the girls in Pit Falls! The game plot was decent and good but the ending feels like when you about to cum and you stop fapping immediately :cry:

Reactions: VN..reader
Jul 19, 2021
played through part 1 and 2 of pine falls, the story was nice although some things felt missing, like the MC was asked to stay the night at grace's yet it jumps to him driving to get out of town, i didnt get that. Also the choices dont carry that much weight with the other girls, if you say no to them then meet the next day its almost as if what was said went right out the window. Regardless i liked the ending i got with Grace, also the fact she is drop dead gorgeous.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone know the name of the song that plays in this game, it's the only one that has vocals I think.. Sounds chilled

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Pine Falls Part 1 AND Part 2 combined.
Both Zoey Raven walkthrough mods are included.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

OcnarfRec

Oct 11, 2020
Hey, do someone know which server is the faster one to download? I know that Nopy is faster than Anonfile by now. But I do not know about the others

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just went through this game (on Grace path) and when I did the escape "possible Lilly ending" (same choice for seeing the Zoe ending) I escaped with Lilly and Mia, but the 8 months later scene showed both of them still in Pine Falls. Kind of confused by that.

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Sorry if it has been asked before, can someone link me to some hi res images/renders of Grace in that party dress, and some fanarts threads of her if they exist? thanks.

qtipple

Sep 21, 2020
The whole time, I just kept rejecting all the girls that looked like perfect barbie dolls, hoping to get more options for being with Millie, but it didn't happen. Didn't seem to matter much what choices I made either way. Even tried doing the opposite of what the mod said, but still got roughly the same sex scenes with the same girls I kept rejecting.

Reactions: Dragon59
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes