Feb 15, 2018
Yeah can we get a new part 1 upload? Appreciate Tomboll's attempt but for some reason or another it's no longer up, and the links on the first post don't work either. I mean maybe the Mega one does, but at 0.05 over 5gbs, guess we'll never know, haha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: brorpag

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Torrents seem to be still available from
Just downloaded both parts that way... I'll keep seeding it through the weekend, even though the already present seeders made it a quick download.

Mar 27, 2021
Torrents seem to be still available from
Just downloaded both parts that way... I'll keep seeding it through the weekend, even though the already present seeders made it a quick download.
I'm downloading it right now, I'll to seed for the rest of the week.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Are all the download links for part 1 dead except mega, which requires an account due to the size of the file?

blacknarcissus

Aug 22, 2018
Wow, the way this ends is shocking. So rushed. The writing was generally pretty degraded in part 2 anyway, but wow.
I guess he just wanted to move on ASAP.
That's the second of this developers games I've tried and they both seem to go the same way.

Reactions: meershawn

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 281975

Overview:
You are a successful writer and you decided to get away from the city for a while to clear your mind and regain your inspiration. While on your way to visit a few smaller towns you have a strange accident that you can't really explain and that's how you end up in a small town called Pine Falls. Here is where you meet Alice, Mia and Grace among others and they all tell you a strange story about how a few years ago people there started to vanish, mostly the men leaving only a few behind. On top of that they tell you that you can't leave town because when you try you come back on the other side and that there's something strange happening outside during the night. Of course you can't believe these delusions but maybe they are true...​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-14
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Part 2 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PART 2:
Win, Linux: MEGA - - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

PART 1:

Extras: FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH PART 1 - WALKTHROUGH PART 2 - UNOFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - GALLERY MOD - FRENCH TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 263757 View attachment 263760 View attachment 347171 View attachment 263761 View attachment 263758 View attachment 281965 View attachment 281964 View attachment 347172 View attachment 373879 View attachment 373883 View attachment 373881 View attachment 461556
Is it possible to have more links up and running, perhaps even a torrent? Part 1 I can't download from anywhere, except the compressed version, which I'm not too keen on. Only 1 download link works for me for part 2. The mega downloads are usually my go to, but for the past week I've been getting the message that the 5,5 gb exceed my download quota.

Hope someone can help with this - cheers.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Will there be a third part?

Because the ending of part two just like WTF.
Sadly no. People didn't like Part Two so he started a new game instead. So, while he might have originally planned a third part those plans have been scrapped and I doubt he will ever go back to it.
It's one of those times when the first "season" becomes so popular that the second can't live up to it.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Sadly no. People didn't like Part Two so he started a new game instead. So, while he might have originally planned a third part those plans have been scrapped and I doubt he will ever go back to it.
It's one of those times when the first "season" becomes so popular that the second can't live up to it.
Erm... not quite. He never wanted a part 3 (in fact, he only made a 'part 2' for filesize reasons, the game was supposed to be just one installment but got too big), and this is just his usual behavior: a game per year, more or less. So this was the planned ending for Pine Falls, that links with some other games he has created over the years. Of course people didn't like it that much but this didn't affect his decision of moving into other games

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes