Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have played Pine Falls ,Dusklight Manor and now I am just starting NBP. Sorry if i am wrong.......but I haven't see any link ups between the games......we really don't know what happen with MC after he captured by Goddess in Pine falls
The characters don't link up, the story does.

The goddess that captured the MC is the same one they were worshipping in LBH.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
No, the game is complete. It's part of a longer series with a supernatural theme: Lancaster Boarding House, Pine Falls, Dusklight Manor, and now Nursing Back to Pleasure.
There are more. My Girlfriend's Amnesia and Zoey's Temptation for instance. Most/all of his games are part of it.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Just finished this game and... it sucks. I really liked part 1 but part 2 was crap.
I'm sick of harem style games where you only find out at the end that they don't actually have a harem ending. I mean, it doesn't even make sense story wise. All the build up relationships suddenly... vanished and characters acting like they never existed...
And then the main story... I thought it was cool to take an approach on the "town that cannot be left" story idea but the end of it is not one of the good ones... I mean from all the possible mysteries he could have gone with... why the shitty goddess one?
I originally planned to try Lancaster Boarding House after this (I didn't know they have a connected story, would have been nice to be mentioned at the start of the game...) but since it was dropped that the goddess is also part of that game and characters there are also religious nutjobs and pray to her... and I found out that the dev also repeats these harem style no harem ending games, I don't think I will...

PS: The game needs an "Religion" tag. (Lancaster Boarding House probably as well from what I heard)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just finished this game and... it sucks. I really liked part 1 but part 2 was crap.
I'm sick of harem style games where you only find out at the end that they don't actually have a harem ending. I mean, it doesn't even make sense story wise. All the build up relationships suddenly... vanished and characters acting like they never existed...
And then the main story... I thought it was cool to take an approach on the "town that cannot be left" story idea but the end of it is not one of the good ones... I mean from all the possible mysteries he could have gone with... why the shitty goddess one?
I originally planned to try Lancaster Boarding House after this (I didn't know they have a connected story, would have been nice to be mentioned at the start of the game...) but since it was dropped that the goddess is also part of that game and characters there are also religious nutjobs and pray to her... and I found out that the dev also repeats these harem style no harem ending games, I don't think I will...

PS: The game needs an "Religion" tag. (Lancaster Boarding House probably as well from what I heard)
What are you talking about "Harem" when neither game was marked as a "Harem" game?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean from all the possible mysteries he could have gone with
Let me just chime in here real quick. This is Daniels motherfucking K we're talking about here. He probably uses a random word generator, prints out some phrases, glues them on dice and rolls for the story in his games. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

What are you talking about "Harem" when neither game was marked as a "Harem" game?
How is this a "harem style" game? Are you talking about the cult, with which a huge number of people in town (including LIs) were never OK? At no point were the girls like, "Cool, you're choosing her? No problem. I'll just patiently wait for my turn." There was jealousy, bickering, and vying for all of the MC's attention. There was never any harem implied, there was never any harem planned, and so there was never any harem. I can't understand how you got that idea, but the game very clearly has diverging paths. There is never a situation where all of the women both know about everyone else and are willing to share the MC on a permanent basis. Even just the main-girl threesome was a surprise to me, and that's the closest you can get to a harem. And the threesome is definitely not available for all LIs.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
How is this a "harem style" game? Are you talking about the cult, with which a huge number of people in town (including LIs) were never OK? At no point were the girls like, "Cool, you're choosing her? No problem. I'll just patiently wait for my turn." There was jealousy, bickering, and vying for all of the MC's attention. There was never any harem implied, there was never any harem planned, and so there was never any harem. I can't understand how you got that idea, but the game very clearly has diverging paths. There is never a situation where all of the women both know about everyone else and are willing to share the MC on a permanent basis. Even just the main-girl threesome was a surprise to me, and that's the closest you can get to a harem. And the threesome is definitely not available for all LIs.
A good harem game also has some difficulties to overcome like jealousy, bickering, and vying.
I checked and you guys are right, there is no harem tag here. But in part one of the game it's possible to start relationships with all/multiple characters and they also already started to connect (Grace + Alice). I expected this to develop further. Certain things between Alice and Mia were teased but nothing ever developed into that direction, just to name one example. But instead the game was hasted to an end in part 2 and all endings completely ignored some characters development in part 1. "Oh, you are in a relationship with Mia? Well, no problem. We just act like you had no relationship with Alice and Grace as well..."

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A good harem game also has some difficulties to overcome like jealousy, bickering, and vying.
I checked and you guys are right, there is no harem tag here. But in part one of the game it's possible to start relationships with all/multiple characters and they also already started to connect (Grace + Alice). I expected this to develop further. Certain things between Alice and Mia were teased but nothing ever developed into that direction, just to name one example. But instead the game was hasted to an end in part 2 and all endings completely ignored some characters development in part 1. "Oh, you are in a relationship with Mia? Well, no problem. We just act like you had no relationship with Alice and Grace as well..."
I'm not saying how the girls accepted things at the end was done well, but there are large numbers of games on F95 where you can pursue multiple women at the same time but ultimately you have to narrow things down. It's like dating IRL: until things get serious and commitments are made, you can have multiple decently steady relationships. That's what happened in this game: you were able to start romancing multiple girls around town . . . until things became serious, at which point you have to choose. I can only speak for my own experience, ofc, but this never once felt like a harem game to me — not at all.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm not saying how the girls accepted things at the end was done well, but there are large numbers of games on F95 where you can pursue multiple women at the same time but ultimately you have to narrow things down. It's like dating IRL: until things get serious and commitments are made, you can have multiple decently steady relationships. That's what happened in this game: you were able to start romancing multiple girls around town . . . until things became serious, at which point you have to choose. I can only speak for my own experience, ofc, but this never once felt like a harem game to me — not at all.
Sure, harem style games can end in two ways. You either overcome the problems like jealousy or you don't and have to choose.
But the first part of the game felt like a harem game.
The MC ends up in a town full of girls, all the girls want him, all the girls know, that the other girls will also want to have their way with the MC and with some exceptions like Alice who somewhat hopes to have the MC all for herself, the girls all accept that they have to share the MC. If that does not indicate a harem style game I don't know what else. And even Alice overcomes her jealousy and starts to share with Grace. And for a moment it looked like that relationship would even be extended with Mia or others. Harem doesn't mean that all the woman also have to sleep with each other or with the MC at the same time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sure, harem style games can end in two ways. You either overcome the problems like jealousy or you don't and have to choose.
The MC ends up in a town full of girls, all the girls want him, all the girls know, that the other girls will also want to have their way with the MC and with some exceptions like Alice who somewhat hopes to have the MC all for herself, the girls all accept that they have to share the MC. If that does not indicate a harem style game I don't know what else. And even Alice overcomes her jealousy and starts to share with Grace. And for a moment it looked like that relationship would even be extended with Mia or others. Harem doesn't mean that all the woman also have to sleep with each other or with the MC at the same time.
Agree to disagree.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tag rules for this site.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
soo, real question here, what game i need to play first?
Part 1 then part 2.
If you're talking about the entire series (dealing with something supernatural / cultish going on), I think the order is something like this:
It may or may not also include Zoe's Temptations, which precedes My Girlfriend's Amnesia. I'm not actually sure on that. I didn't start until Lancaster Boarding House, so I missed the beginning of the series. I'm also a bit behind and haven't played Nursing back to Pleasure yet. I plan to play it very soon — either catching up to current content or playing the entire game if it's already finished by that point.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
If you're talking about the entire series (dealing with something supernatural / cultish going on), I think the order is something like this:
It may or may not also include Zoe's Temptations, which precedes My Girlfriend's Amnesia. I'm not actually sure on that. I didn't start until Lancaster Boarding House, so I missed the beginning of the series. I'm also a bit behind and haven't played Nursing back to Pleasure yet. I plan to play it very soon — either catching up to current content or playing the entire game if it's already finished by that point.
thanks a lot, i meant the entire story but thanks both of you

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ghoulibash

Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for this, I've been wondering if there were similar VNs to this. I actually loved the overall story of Pine Falls 1&2; so these should do nicely.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

kymar10

Jan 2, 2022
Please help! In Mac OS version, when I arrive to the motel the game crashes without any report. Any way (maybe with dev console) to jump to other pages after the motel? Or any solutions in general?

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes