bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Please tell me there's *plans* to continue part 2? Or at least make a part 3! What happens to the town?? What happens with Zoe? That itself could be enough of a story for a whole new game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnubsl

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Please tell me there's pans to continue part 2? Or at least make a part 3! What happens to the town?? What happens with Zoe? That itself could be enough of a story for a whole new game!
There are no plans for continuing this . . . also no pans. This was "finished" according to the dev, who has moved on and completed multiple projects after this. I see no indication that he will ever return to this town in any story in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: bigfuckinE

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
Just tried out this game last week and I’m almost completing part 2, I’m not sure which ending I’m leaning towards because I’ve been choosing the orgy, threesome options.

EDIT: Just finished it,

Ranking from best to worst ending: Grace, Alice, Mia, Lilly and bad ending.

Last edited:

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Can anybody enlighten me? I downloaded the game to a folder on my game disk. I then moved the game files to another disk. The weird thing is that any exe to start the game is gone. I only have py and sh in the folder. Any clue as to what programs might erase the exe files? I have to redownload the games again to start them. Oh and it has happened for several games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody enlighten me? I downloaded the game to a folder on my game disk. I then moved the game files to another disk. The weird thing is that any exe to start the game is gone. I only have py and sh in the folder. Any clue as to what programs might erase the exe files? I have to redownload the games again to start them. Oh and it has happened for several games.
Your anti-virus program is doing it to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Aldrac and cxx

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Admittedly they do have some odd, possibly lame endings; however they END, which given the attrition rate here is a rare thing.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Admittedly they do have some odd, possibly lame endings; however they END, which given the attrition rate here is a rare thing.
that is right, but if you play all his games and always get disapointed in the end, you at some point loose interrest in his games.
thats at least what happend for me.

Reactions: Yamura
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes