me=)

Jan 27, 2023
Admittedly they do have some odd, possibly lame endings; however they END, which given the attrition rate here is a rare thing.
Not Really, the end of the main story left lots questions with no anwser, like did he come back? what the godness need him for?
It cant even be called a ending.

GamingNation

Mar 9, 2023
This is a really good game with a good story. I recommend this game to all of you who like games with good story line.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Tell me... is this really a sandbox game? I've been playing the first part for quite a while, but haven't been able to move freely anywhere. :rolleyes:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
why can't I get the Grace solo ending?! I've gone back to do all the various scenarios and just can't get it. Is there a key decision I'm not seeing?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why can't I get the Grace solo ending?! I've gone back to do all the various scenarios and just can't get it. Is there a key decision I'm not seeing?
I don't remember the specifics for this anymore, but there should still be a couple of walkthroughs linked on the OP that will show you what is needed. Be sure to get the Part 1 WT for that part of this game, and then switch to the Part 2 WT for the latter portion. I'm pretty sure it specifies what would block that ending and what would be needed to get her solo ending successfully. That is, if a solo ending for her exists. I thought it did, but it's been far to long now to remember for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: darthpham

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
This game really needs either new ending, or new installment to explain what in the blue heck is going on/happens with MC

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I saw some people complaining about the ending and i want to know if it don't make sense or are just a bad ending?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
It's great that DanielsK stopped doing all that black-screen-flashing-in-the-middle-of-scenes nonsense that saturates this game. It was headache inducing!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes