• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Care to elaborate ? I have not yet noticed anything in that direction.
Well, some events in Lancaster Boarding House and obviously the 'canon' ending in Pine Falls are related to Dev's prior game Zoe's Temptation. And this new project of him has also the same vibe

Reactions: 01234

Tigerlily96

Apr 12, 2020
I was so close to supporting the dev on Patreon, because the story of part 1 really got me, only the end was annoying. But I did play part 2 before enetring my credit card data, and boy - what a disappointment. A super shaggy story full of erratic behaviour and ridiculous twists. A shame. Part 1 was pretty much my favourite xxx game. Sad.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It feels like to me the Dev left out the best ending. We meet the Goddess, We help her to gain her power and position back.
and then she gives pine falls to us and then we get to have all the girls of pine falls all to ourselves. All girls pregnant,Sunsets, Happy ending! Yeah! :love:

P.S ....also get Goddess pregnant. :)

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Good game that didn't stick the landing. Oh well, onto Dusklight Manor then.

DanielK's games are all suppoosed to be in the same universe. Maybe we one day get an "epic" tie-up of all of them. :p

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
can i use the save game in part 1 and then load to part 2 or i'll just make a new game on part 2? sorry first time in here.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
can i use the save game in part 1 and then load to part 2 or i'll just make a new game on part 2? sorry first time in here.
Start a new game. You'll be asked some questions about your decisions in the previous chapter.

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
OMG the ending is SO bad, what a complete disappointing way to end it. All endings were just complete trash.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes