ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was just thinking. If i pick Alice and we escape. Do we leave her sister Mia behind? That kinda sucks.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So you can pretty much do what you want in the first part and get the girl you want still in the 2nd part?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So you can pretty much do what you want in the first part and get the girl you want still in the 2nd part?
I think so? It's a bit hard to remember now, but if you use the walkthroughs linked on the OP (one for Part 1, another for Part 2), it should be easy to look ahead to find out what choices will lock which paths and/or are prerequisite for which endings.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hmmmm I was forced into a 3some with grace and Alice. Usually it give you an option not to but this time it forced me into it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmm I was forced into a 3some with grace and Alice. Usually it give you an option not to but this time it forced me into it.
I feel like there was an earlier choice that might have let you get out of that. Did the earlier choices in the walkthrough say anything about that? I could've sworn there was some earlier trigger.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I feel like there was an earlier choice that might have let you get out of that. Did the earlier choices in the walkthrough say anything about that? I could've sworn there was some earlier trigger.
I just figured it out. The walk through mod was playing all the end scenes. I wish they would fix that because i went through the whole game trying to avoid the lesbian scenes because thats not really my thing but the mod showed it to me anyway. They should make it where you only have the option to see alternate scenes if you want to. which i didn't.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just figured it out. The walk through mod was playing all the end scenes. I wish they would fix that because i went through the whole game trying to avoid the lesbian scenes because thats not really my thing but the mod showed it to me anyway. They should make it where you only have the option to see alternate scenes if you want to. which i didn't.
I don't use WT mods because they all too often have mistakes (like this) and aren't worth the hassle.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
i got all the endings.

Mia Ending
Grace and Alice Ending
Grace Solo Ending
Alice Solo Ending
Lilly Ending
and the so called "bad" ending.

How i wish there is one more harem ending to be together with Grace, Mia, Lily, Alice and perhaps that sex addict.

Part 2 was pretty short.
How do you get the lily ending?

Reactions: Konek Besar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Chabs28
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes