Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I finally got around to playing part 2. I liked most of the dialog and the animations were ok, though I didn't like the camera movement that was used on the environment outside of the H-scenes. What led me to CTR through the entire second chapter after 20 mins of play, was that it just felt rushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sx22

phil_U_Up

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone help? I had no problems with part one, but when I try to open part 2, it says the application cannot be opened with no other explanation. Its not my security, previously I would be able to go to settings and override it but thats not an option as it doesnt even tell me why it cant be opened
I'm having trouble laughing Part 2 on Mac as well. Were you able to get it to work?

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
I finished the game wtf is the ending bruh like seriously getting vanished forever and they thought I just forgot about them and left them running through the woods like wtf man at least have a harem ending with all girls or just not vanishing

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just finished the game. I think the goddess/demon ending seem to be a bit lackluster. I though we will fuck the goddess and then enslave the whole town :devilish: but nope. The character ending is okay, I like Mia and Lily ending the most but we never got to find out what really happen with the town.
Also since the MC can come and go as he please why he not drive the bus in or take one of the food truck the drive everyone out of town?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I just finished the game. I think the goddess/demon ending seem to be a bit lackluster. I though we will fuck the goddess and then enslave the whole town :devilish: but nope. The character ending is okay, I like Mia and Lily ending the most but we never got to find out what really happen with the town.
Also since the MC can come and go as he please why he not drive the bus in or take one of the food truck the drive everyone out of town?
Or even just save town and go back.... like this ending doesn't make sense on so many levels. cause she said she would release her hold if MC wanted... which she supposedly did, but they still can't leave? which means MC is keeping them there intent to return. But nope end. not even a foreword, or hint of continuing, just end.

I really shouldn't be surprised tho, they pulled the same shit with the love path on girlfriends amnesia, finally finishing with a lackluster DLC (was choppy and thrown together, especially considering they can do way better).

Reactions: Darkns and NukaCola

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So I saved everyone, gave Millie a baby (didn't work on others I guess) but died. I'm pretty sure that count as heroic deed. Will I come back? or story ends with cliffhanger?
you didn't save them though... they are still trapped and will possibly run out of food and starve cause there ain't any farmers.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Can someone please explain me zoe's ending? i haven't played zoe's temptation so not gonna ask about it. I just want to know how did she vanish the whole town from the world? what's with time and space shit? is the land of lust a land not present in this planet? she said something about duplication of 'tower of madness' in pine falls. how did she remove pine fall from everyone's memory? what happened to those men who vanished in the town after entering the town? please someone reply.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No, there is not. And there is even no sex scene with her, just 2 BJs, nothing more. I'm really disappointed with it.

In total, there are 7 endings: Alice, Grace, Mia, Alice&Grace (3some), Lilly, Leaving town with no girl and final goddess ending (the fog ending)

The only "harem" ending is with Alice&Grace 3some.

For me yes, it's really that bad. Endings with girls are really very rushed, the ending contains just one last scene. And the explanation (fog) ending is really weird and also very rushed. For me it's worst game from him for now.
Yeah the ending is bad but unfortunately i downloaded it and played it completely and I don't understand the ending. did you understand it? if yes, can i ask you some questions?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No, there is not. And there is even no sex scene with her, just 2 BJs, nothing more. I'm really disappointed with it.

In total, there are 7 endings: Alice, Grace, Mia, Alice&Grace (3some), Lilly, Leaving town with no girl and final goddess ending (the fog ending)

The only "harem" ending is with Alice&Grace 3some.

For me yes, it's really that bad. Endings with girls are really very rushed, the ending contains just one last scene. And the explanation (fog) ending is really weird and also very rushed. For me it's worst game from him for now.
how to get 'Leaving town with no girl' ending?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It has multiple endings if you choose any of the girls. But if you want to find out everything about the fog then don't choose any of the girls and continue. You will meet the flat chested Goddess Zoe and she will explain what is going on. About the fog, everything.
you understood everything goddess told MC? i could not understand most of it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nothing was rushed, his last 2 games tie in together, you need to see them all to get a sense of the plot.

The goddess ending in this explains what was going on in his last game.
can you please explain why MC only didn't vanish but other men did?

where are the vanished guys?

how zoe erased pine falls from everyone's memory?

she said she was waiting for someone to enter pine falls. a lot of people did then why did she say that?

why MC couldn't leave pine falls in his first attempt but left in his all the future events?

why was he not sent back to the town when escaping with lilly?

MC is alive or is sent back to his world?

his sacrifice only stopped fog at night. that's it?

and most importantly why dafuq there's no sex scene with erika?

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
damn the one with the "you'll discover the truth of pine falls ending" is a bummer. i think it's still need some update with that. like my dick just go hard to soft 100% quickly. anyways great game. thank you dear dev. :)(y)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Part 2 feels very rushed lots of plot points just dropped and the fog ending is so out of left field.
what is here is good just a shame the developer wanted to move on so soon a couple more updates could have patched thigs up.

Reactions: joe316

ro11

Nov 27, 2019
Nothing was rushed, his last 2 games tie in together, you need to see them all to get a sense of the plot.

The goddess ending in this explains what was going on in his last game.
hoo there is a tie in story, remind me what are these games?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one, like I did with Lancaster Boarding House. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Part 2 v0.5 Final

Note: This is a Harem mod, you will see all scenes and endings in the game. If you want to play the game straight up, check out the walkthrough by Qleaf and myself in the OP.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are using the correct mod file for the Part of the game you are installing it on Part 1 (Part 1 "game" folder), Part 2 (Part 2 "game" folder).

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Just wishing that there was some kind of indication in the game that to get the full story you have to play Zoes Temptations and My Girlfriends Amnesia, without knowing that the Fog ending felt sloppy(And not in the fun way).

UncleSchmuck

Dec 30, 2019
Damn i'm so pissed off with this game, I was really enjoying it. I thought the story was very interesting, the girls were great and there appeared to be a decent number of choices and paths to take. But then the Ending's were terrible, the girl endings were OK but just felt like a cop out simply leaving the town like that. As for the main ending, it was completely unfulfilling, i finished that ending and just starred at my screen in disbelief, as if id just watched someone shit in my cereal.

I hope the creator realizes how badly they finished this game and does something about it. At the moment I'm certainly put off from getting invested in another of their games, just in case they completely crash the landing again.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes