Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ethernet cable did the trick. I'll give it a try after finishing Timestamps.

Cheers guys!
Good to hear the large file size for this doesn't help it must have been your connection dropping out so if anyone else has similar issues always try an ethernet cable.

Reactions: Kondorito

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Dusklight Manor is the new project that I'm working on and Episode 1 is available for everyone to try! (You can get it for MAC, PC and Android here : )

Why Episode 1 and not version 0.1? I believe that an episodic approach to the game is a better description than a version because the core game does not change, content is added on top of the already existing content. Nothing changes to how things work right now, there will still be one update per month, same as before but instead of calling it version, it's called episode.

Plot : You are a young man that was offered a great opportunity for a new job and you decide to take it. You arrive at the Dusklight Manor to begin your new life and work, here you meet four wonderful girls that are under the tutelage of Mistress Clara, an enigmatic figure with more secrets than you can imagine. The girls you meet are Lizzie, Mary, Audrey and Lola and you can build up relationships with each of them, depending on who you like more. While working around the house you notice Mistress Clara using a sort of magic on the house butler to make him younger but you set that aside, believing you are imagining things...

The game is a combination between Lancaster Boarding House and Pine Falls, bringing mystery and romance together in a perfect balance. Decision making is another strong point of the game, these decisions are split into two categories : temporary effects (affects the now and near future) and long term effects (affects a wider part of the game if not entirely). You will discover romantic relationships or simple carnal desire while being immersed in a deep unraveling story line, the choice is yours.

Give it a try right now and let me know what you think!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
It's finished, the last update for Pine Falls is now available to Tier 3 Patrons in both MAC and PC formats, in English and in French, along with the walkthrough at this link :
It will be made available to Tier 2 Patrons in about 1 week and to Tier 1 Patrons 1 week after that as scheduled.
This update brings the last endings, the one with Grace and Alice, the one with Lilly and the one where you stay in town and discover the truth about what's happening in Pine Falls. These past updates have all been apart of the ending, each bringing early endings to the game depending on your choices. I'm sure some will enjoy the ending more than others and I'm pretty sure that others will find it amazing, myself included. Please let me know if you have any issues with it so I can fix them.
With that being said, it's been an awesome journey in Pine Falls but now it is time to move on to my next project : .
Thank you everyone for your support towards developing Pine Falls, I believe it's the best game so far.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the game!

Aug 11, 2017
Sup, lads. Do I need to play the first part separately, or does part 2 include part 1? I'm pretty sure it's the former, but I want to be completely sure.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pine Falls [Part 2 final] [Daniels K] (3.59 GB rar pc source)
285 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
his game follows his others in that it starts out strong finishes weak AF...this sucked big time..also..WTF..Grace lost her red hair and became a raven...that'll piss off the ginger brigade to no end...either way..the dude cannot finish worth shit and i dont want to try his new game knowing his track record now :(

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The hell kind of ending was that? He never fails to disappoint, his endings always suck. I honestly thought it'd be better, but nope. You go poof with Zoe the Goddess and no one ever sees you again. Honestly, that's how you fucking end it?

I honestly can't even express how horrible he is at writing endings. Honestly. He creates sex endings for all the girls, and then when it comes to the actual PLOT OF THE GAME he fucking wimps out and creates a vague ending with no real resolution. Bunch of bullshit.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The hell kind of ending was that? He never fails to disappoint, his endings always suck. I honestly thought it'd be better, but nope. You go poof with Zoe (who is now a Goddess for some reason) and no one ever sees you again. Honestly, that's how you fucking end it?
LOL typical Daniels K ending then, Lancaster was the outlier, not the norm... Go check the thread for his new game, some dude is already saying he wont play his new game cause Daniels K always makes happy Harem games... I literally wanted to pimp slap the dude as he couldnt be more wrong if he tried !!

The Imaginarium - no ending, the game just stops abruptly after the Space Goddess Warrior shows up and takes away one of the MC's girls...

Zoe's Tempation - pretty decent ending on the "love path", shitty ending on the "Lust path", and single girl for the MC, no harem at all

Stranded with Benefits - half the cast dies, half the cast is MIA, and MC only get two of the main girls in the BEST ending... in the others MC get a dumb tomboy crazy bitch, just one girl, or mad with power playing with his own hand...

My Girlfriend's Amnesia - one path per girl, with the main girl getting a shitty ending that leads to an "expansion pack" that also has a shitty reverse ending of the main game... honestly the damn twin sister got the best ending, and its still... meh...the NTR ending was obviously the worst, it was Dual Family levels of bad.

Lancaster Boading House - while MC can bang most of the girls in a single playthrough the game isnt a Harem, MC gets a single girl per route, with a chance at a Throuple in one route if you let one of the girls NTR the MC midgame.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
LOL typical Daniels K ending then, Lancaster was the outlier, not the norm... Go check the thread for his new game, some dude is already saying he wont play his new game cause Daniels K always makes happy Harem games... I literally wanted to pimp slap the dude as he couldnt be more wrong if he tried !!

The Imaginarium - no ending, the game just stops abruptly after the Space Goddess Warrior shows up and takes away one of the MC's girls...

Zoe's Tempation - pretty decent ending on the "love path", shitty ending on the "Lust path", and single girl for the MC, no harem at all

Stranded with Benefits - half the cast dies, half the cast is MIA, and MC only get two of the main girls in the BEST ending... in the others MC get a dumb tomboy crazy bitch, just one girl, or mad with power playing with his own hand...

My Girlfriend's Amnesia - one path per girl, with the main girl getting a shitty ending that leads to an "expansion pack" that also has a shitty reverse ending of the main game... honestly the damn twin sister got the best ending, and its still... meh...the NTR ending was obviously the worst, it was Dual Family levels of bad.

Lancaster Boading House - while MC can bang most of the girls in a single playthrough the game isnt a Harem, MC gets a single girl per route, with a chance at a Throuple in one route if you let one of the girls NTR the MC midgame.
Not to mention in this one he created an ending that no longer makes sense give how he ended this game. In Grace's ending you decide to just live in doors with Grace forever. You have lots of sex, she gets pregnant and you just never go out again. But with the way this game ends, you know that would never work and the door would have just been busted down eventually so he created an ending that makes no damn sense.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let the pines rise! Let the cones fall! Pine for your babes and leave no babe hanging their bosoms mid air or their bums air flustered! Give them the whole of your attention, the whole of your most hart felt swaying lust throbbing embraces!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The one ending..that explains the fog..you die or somesuch..no happy ending with a dame if you wanna know what the damn fog was :p if you wanna be oblivious to the fog..you can end up out of town with Mia,Grace,Grace+Alice,prolly Alice and finally Lilly....but no fog explanation..also.."8 months later" in the ending with no MC but fog explanation..you see a slimmed down new hairdoo Millie sporting babybump..she sexy..but WTF....LOL

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The one ending..that explains the fog..you die or somesuch..no happy ending with a dame if you wanna know what the damn fog was :p if you wanna be oblivious to the fog..you can end up out of town with Mia,Grace,Grace+Alice,prolly Alice and finally Lilly....but no fog explanation..also.."8 months later" in the ending with no MC but fog explanation..you see a slimmed down new hairdoo Millie sporting babybump..she sexy..but WTF....LOL
It's exactly like Lancaster, if you don't make a choice you get a bullshit ending with Eve and nothing else after. He seems completely unable to ever finish a fucking game with a coherent ending.

Just wait, we're gonna get "Pine Falls ending DLC" like 2 years from now.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So....here's my weigh in. Part 1 was one of my favorite games but Part 2 was...well it was puny compared to the size of Part 1. I don't know why do a Part 2 if it's going to be so short. That being said, it's still among the best I've played here and I'd recommend it to everyone. Just wish it didn't feel like it was rushed to an ending.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh no completed? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I hope there is another game in the making that can top this one........peace.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes