Oct 8, 2019
Now I do not know if the dev for this game is a member here or not but I do want to say that out of all of the games that I have played this one has to date my favorite setup for asking the player their name. That might seem like a small touch but that little bit of actually working the mechanic into the story instead of the MC narrating or just asking before anything else happens at least ensures that I am invested enough to try for an hour.

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
Dont play that game. I had enjoyed this game and i skip all games i play but i didnt skip and read this game and what did i get? Fucking rushed ending. There must be one more update but it has been over a year and there is nothing. I blacklisted creator i will not play anything belongs to him and i suggest you to do that until he update that fucking game.
I agree with you 100%. The story up until the end was already mediocre at best (if we use games like Acting Lessons or BaDIK as a comparison). Then the ending was SUPER rushed, making it even worst. The feeling I get is that the writer was already done with this project and wanted to move on to another one and simply "gave up" writing this one. Disappointing at best. I give this game a 3.5/10 (would give it a 5 or 6 if not for this ending)

Reactions: LuxCrown

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I agree with you 100%. The story up until the end was already mediocre at best (if we use games like Acting Lessons or BaDIK as a comparison). Then the ending was SUPER rushed, making it even worst. The feeling I get is that the writer was already done with this project and wanted to move on to another one and simply "gave up" writing this one. Disappointing at best. I give this game a 3.5/10 (would give it a 5 or 6 if not for this ending)
Sadly this is common. Often it's when they start to get less money on their patrion and have to start making a new game to keep the money flowing and don't have time to make 2 games at the same time but sometimes it's that they have a new idea they want to do and have lost interest in the other game.
Many Patreon Devs don't have the game planned out and just keep building on it as long as they get money, which is why some of these game are so long but ends abruptly.
But at least Daniels K finishes his games. Way to many just abandons the old game unfinished when they start a new one. Better a rushed ending than no ending at all. But considering how much work went into making this game and how well made it was overall it is a shame.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
whats
What's the name of the song that starts just as Mia runs away in her towell? Tried searching the lyrics "I'm desperate, I think it's the climate, I need a cigarette" and a couple other combos, didn't get the song though.
Is anyone know this song? I'm still finding out what song it was. I guess it was kind of a mix song or something?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So much potential to be an all time great. I love the story and the premise and the renders/animations are some of the best I've seen. The world building as well had so much potential but then was just dropped along with the story.

miglax8

Mar 27, 2020
*** UPDATED 2020-03-15 ***

Traducción al español - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

La traducción de la Parte 1 está disponible aquí
-----

Spanish Translation - Pine Falls 2 - v0.5 - FINAL

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Part1 translation is available here
Muchas gracias por la traducción.

Reactions: moskyx

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Eyy guys I need a little help.. Does anyone perhaps know how to play part 2 with part 1's save?.. In part 1s ending it shows" save here to continue in part 2" but when I load my part 1 save in part 2 it shows "error"

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I mean it says at the end of part 1 "save your game now for the option to import your progress in part 2"clearly that means we should be able to load part 1 saves in part of

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
qa1.jpg

Lexi: ”Where were you?”

aq22.jpg

Canto Forte: ”I don”t know... I can”t remember much. I was driving and...There
was a tunnel.”

Do you still feel like there was anything to salvage at this point?
Eyy guys I need a little help.. Does anyone perhaps know how to play part 2 with part 1's save?.. In part 1s ending it shows" save here to continue in part 2" but when I load my part 1 save in part 2 it shows "error"
I mean it says at the end of part 1 "save your game now for the option to import your progress in part 2"clearly that means we should be able to load part 1 saves in part of

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes