4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The whole game Julia did not wear a ring. in the pictures posted a few days ago by dev, it shows mc when he goes to get Julia's engagement ring.

The pictures are uploaded randomly.

I think this is the order of the pictures:

PS:
I think the pictures are from Trust path
Peter is hoping that buying a wedding ring would be a Hail Mary
We all know that's not his baby!

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Will Cornell humiliate you on cuck path? And also, is there a path where Julia cheats without approval of MC (she gets seduced by Cornell)?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Will Cornell humiliate you on cuck path? And also, is there a path where Julia cheats without approval of MC (she gets seduced by Cornell)?
I'm pretty sure, if you identify as Peter(MC), he will, and she will cheat if you play the Jasmine route correctly.

dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
Should I full-on cheat with Jasmine? I really want to see Julia be seduced and give in to Cornell without my permission without cuckolding but purely NTR.
You don't have to. For the first few days, keep corruption low (below 5), and when Jasmine kisses the MC, don't stop her. That is sufficient to trigger the cheating path. The path is set during Julia's birthday party on the third day.

After that, you can ignore Jasmine, and allow corruption to rise.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
she's not married. That's his GF
:
  • In the romantic realm, it could signify a desire to be betrothed, engaged, or married.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes