4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
That's damn unfortunate. I'll preface this by saying I love most of what dimaggio does, and his bad is better than others' good, having said that, I think LIP is by far the weakest of his 3 main offerings.

That would be amazing, I don't think any game has done that before and I'd love a split path like that.
Yeah, not a big fan of LIP myself. Wish the main focus was on this one haha

Apr 30, 2022
Its true that this game seems way more exciting than Lip but considering that Lip is ending it makes sense that it doesn't have the same level of excitement it used to

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Its true that this game seems way more exciting than Lip but considering that Lip is ending it makes sense that it doesn't have the same level of excitement it used to
ending yet barely anything has even happened in it to begin with. The ntr route is a complete dud for me since the focus isn't on the mc pleasure rather him just being a cucked loser, and the cucker dom route has barely gotten started and now apparently its almost over? I've seen multiple people state how good it is but I hadn't really seen anything of the sort.

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
he said end of month....
Friends, the next update will be released in December. I'm still working very hard on LiP, and my head is already spinning from what still needs to be done o_O o_O For me, preparing one update for LiP is comparable to handling two updates for the Pineapple Express. I won't be able to do everything simultaneously; it's just physically impossible. I hope for your understanding.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Friends, the next update will be released in December. I'm still working very hard on LiP, and my head is already spinning from what still needs to be done o_O o_O For me, preparing one update for LiP is comparable to handling two updates for the Pineapple Express. I won't be able to do everything simultaneously; it's just physically impossible. I hope for your understanding.
don't push too hard. take it easy. ;)

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
LiP is sooo close to completion, I would rather have that wrapped up first and then put full focus on bringing us the trickiness and teasing of Pineapple Express!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
LiP is sooo close to completion, I would rather have that wrapped up first and then put full focus on bringing us the trickiness and teasing of Pineapple Express!
yep, it's not only that, it just *feels* more streamlined and modern. If I didn't know the release dates of any of his games ahead of time, I'd probably guess LIP was the oldest, even more so than SmF or MmH.

One note to Dimajio333 if he hasnt already fixed it, the second time you're given a choice for camera placement here, it doesn't zero out the earlier choice value. Since the conditions check is set up as a sequential if( ), if( ), if( ), this means the second choice wont take if you first picked something like 1.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
yep, it's not only that, it just *feels* more streamlined and modern. If I didn't know the release dates of any of his games ahead of time, I'd probably guess LIP was the oldest, even more so than SmF or MmH.

One note to Dimajio333 if he hasnt already fixed it, the second time you're given a choice for camera placement here, it doesn't zero out the earlier choice value. Since the conditions check is set up as a sequential if( ), if( ), if( ), this means the second choice wont take if you first picked something like 1.
Brought up the camera issue back when 0.65 was first released and he noted it will be fixed in the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes