4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In the render the Dev gave us for this upcuming release... MC look unhappy ... and Jasmine is looking at the screen over his shoulder. I think he see something from Connor and Julia he doesn't like.. and so does Jasmine. This may lead to romp for those two as a revenge fuck.... Just an opinion...

Reactions: drakov and Notyamda

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Come on, now I'm waiting to see how Connoell fucks Julia, and how the two lovingly take the piss out of their best friend and their boyfriend, hahahah, this is an amazing threesome, hahahahhaha

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
If there are still hypotheses about the new update, what do you say about the following hypothesis:
Jasmin suspects that there is something strange in the middle with the relationship between Cornell and Julia, and she is following mc (see the picture attached by dev 7 days ago) and I think she will try to help mc take revenge for being cheated on of the fiancee!!!

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
If there are still hypotheses about the new update, what do you say about the following hypothesis:
Jasmin suspects that there is something strange in the middle with the relationship between Cornell and Julia, and she is following mc (see the picture attached by dev 7 days ago) and I think she will try to help mc take revenge for being cheated on of the fiancee!!!

no, I believe that Jasmine knows everything and is part of the drama, her job is to make Mc fall with her provocations, and also to check him if the plan works, a photo says nothing, even Mc can do that at that moment something else with the PC, in fact it doesn't lower the screen as happened in the birthday scene,

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
no, I believe that Jasmine knows everything and is part of the drama, her job is to make Mc fall with her provocations, and also to check him if the plan works, a photo says nothing, even Mc can do that at that moment something else with the PC, in fact it doesn't lower the screen as happened in the birthday scene,
I speculate that if and how much Jasmine knows might be dependent on the path we are on. Going by the differences/variations in the events and texts, on the faithful and sharing/swinging paths Jasmine suspects something and some of her actions seem to be done to test for confirmation.
On the cheating path she could be in it from the beginning, but does not have to be.
Some of Jasmine´s goals change if you are on her subpath.

I speculate so because of e.g. the event where Jasmine/MC meet on the couch during Cornell´s massage of Julia, esp. if you are on the Jasmine path. The dialog makes it rather clear she came to the MC more for flirting and teasing than for anything Cornell did. Jasmine had been with some other party guests in the roof pool just before coming down to MC.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
We are all hoping for the less than 10 15 days he mentioned. I would love to see some sexy pic to keep us company till it comes out.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
We are all hoping for the less than 10 15 days he mentioned. I would love to see some sexy pic to keep us company till it comes out.
Original message from Dev

Dear Friends,
" I want to thank you once again for your interest in my works and for your support.
Additionally, I'd like to share with you the progress of creating the next update for the Pineapple Express. I have already accomplished a lot, written and fully coded the script, translated the text into English, and am currently working on rendering the images. I don't want to set strict deadlines, but I will strive to release the update within the next 10-12 days. If possible, even sooner. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and upcoming holidays!
P.S. I have also finally updated my main page here. I hope it looks better now.
KR "

10- 12 days or sooner !!!!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
So it'll release around December 17th or later. I hope its a wonderful end of year update. I'd be happy waiting until Dec 20th or later, so long as the update is high quality and not-rushed.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes