2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Controls are easy.

S - is for throwing. You will notice that there is a sand clock near the Throw icon. That represents cooldown. When the clock disappears you can use throw again.
Z - is for left punch
X - is for right punch
C - is leg kick

You need to do combos and you need to watch out not to overheat.

Once you manage to get the opponent to the ground, you need to lower their stats.
Depending on what joint technique you use, you can lower different stats.

Z -> Left Punch Power, Left Punch Hit, Right Punch Power, Right Punch Hit
Shift -> Kick Power, Kick Hit, Guard, Motiv
And how do I free myself from a lock? The only thing I can do right now is wait. Can't I smash a button repeatdly until I free myself?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Most of it is? One of my favorite scenes (step-dad) is that, and I know everything after that is as well at least. Condoms are a stepping stone but eventually you can raw dog it, but there's no pregnancy.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
And how do I free myself from a lock? The only thing I can do right now is wait. Can't I smash a button repeatdly until I free myself?
I have no clue anymore man.

It's been so long since I've played the game that I don't remember anything.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
ok I fucking figured out how to beat your opponent and win matches finally. Just throw those assholes ASAP and walk up to their downed body and mash your KICK button until you have them pinned, then move down to the option that is "Motiv down" and just hammer that until you get a victory. Should take about three pins to get you an auto win. Might need to save and load on some of the tougher bosses but this has made fighting WAY easier for me. GLGL
Best advice, thank you

Reactions: joose

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Best advice, thank you
Just so you know, this only works at the beginning of the game. If you don't lower the opponents' stats in every fight before you end it, to maximize the amount of exp and levels you gain, you will make later fights harder to win. This method of tossing opponents to the ground will not work, and with your levels and overall stats being lower, you will not be able to hold your own in a straight fight. You will get demolished unless you get really lucky.

Reactions: sabu6

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Just so you know, this only works at the beginning of the game. If you don't lower the opponents' stats in every fight before you end it, to maximize the amount of exp and levels you gain, you will make later fights harder to win. This method of tossing opponents to the ground will not work, and with your levels and overall stats being lower, you will not be able to hold your own in a straight fight. You will get demolished unless you get really lucky.
No, it is actually posible, i remember playing this years ago and found out about this one strat because i had 0 f**king idea on how to increase my stats, you just need to focus on one limb and work on it till you win, it took me a few tries due to how weak i was but i eventually beat the last fighter using the same strat till the end :ROFLMAO:

urube

Aug 1, 2023
For fuck sake. The one save file that has gallery is all un translated. Every other save file i can't find the gallery.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
The only thing I can say is go to his website
Do you mean his ci-en page? I know he hasn't posted anything in a long time but that is nothing since he always did that for 4-5 years then he drops a game out of nowhere. Do you mean the other site wich he closed?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Do you mean his ci-en page? I know he hasn't posted anything in a long time but that is nothing since he always did that for 4-5 years then he drops a game out of nowhere. Do you mean the other site wich he closed?
well it may appear again but the other times his website was up... so what it is I know is just that but a little intuition I'm also used to game creators I gave up And I disappeared

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
He didn't disappear or stop working. He got offered a job to work for some other circle. Can't remember which circle it was again- He never shared what he would be doing there as far as I remember. He just wrote a short message about going to work for another circle before shutting down his website. That's all I remember about it.

DaveLV

Feb 19, 2018
Im straight up stuck. Says “Go to plant factory and talk to Haruo” but there is no one at plant factory. No exclamation points, nothing.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
He didn't disappear or stop working. He got offered a job to work for some other circle. Can't remember which circle it was again- He never shared what he would be doing there as far as I remember. He just wrote a short message about going to work for another circle before shutting down his website. That's all I remember about it.
Have we noticed his artstyle in any new games? I mean either that or they are using him for coding, but I have a hard time believing someone with that level of art would just stop art.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Have we noticed his artstyle in any new games? I mean either that or they are using him for coding, but I have a hard time believing someone with that level of art would just stop art.
At least I haven't seen any game with art like it...

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes