2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

joose

Jan 21, 2018
ok I fucking figured out how to beat your opponent and win matches finally. Just throw those assholes ASAP and walk up to their downed body and mash your KICK button until you have them pinned, then move down to the option that is "Motiv down" and just hammer that until you get a victory. Should take about three pins to get you an auto win. Might need to save and load on some of the tougher bosses but this has made fighting WAY easier for me. GLGL

Reactions: sabu6

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
ok I fucking figured out how to beat your opponent and win matches finally. Just throw those assholes ASAP and walk up to their downed body and mash your KICK button until you have them pinned, then move down to the option that is "Motiv down" and just hammer that until you get a victory. Should take about three pins to get you an auto win. Might need to save and load on some of the tougher bosses but this has made fighting WAY easier for me. GLGL
You should aim to lower as many stats as you can, not just motiv. That way she gets more XP which equals more LVL which means she will be stronger for the next fight.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
I mean I guess so but I've been getting like 3-4 levels per fight just rushing with the method I've been using. Ever since the 4th battle I haven't lost one yet. XPs fine but if you tap out your opponent in two pins it doesn't really matter ya dig?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
This arts really damn good. It's definitely a little weird, like stylized almost but I definitely dig it. Does ScaleGarden do the art? And if so do they have a pixiv or something? It seems like their previous games art are pretty "plain" in comparison to this.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This arts really damn good. It's definitely a little weird, like stylized almost but I definitely dig it. Does ScaleGarden do the art? And if so do they have a pixiv or something? It seems like their previous games art are pretty "plain" in comparison to this.
He does it all. I thnk he wanted to try something new with this game.

I think he works now for someone else and only does art. I read somewhere about it, but don't know exactly where.

Reactions: RealF

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
How do you go to the drinking party? Anyone got saves ? Map has only 2 options parking lot and appartment

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Tried playing it on JoiPlay, works fine so far, but when i select a location on map it show black image, and its hard to cycle between locations like house, elevator hall, plant factory.
Anyone might have an idea why that happens?
View attachment 815895
I assume that top left part should show locations.

Edit :sorry if this is necro, but i played your latest version from ulmf and the first time she changes clothes is untranslated. Just some minor bits tho View attachment 815918
Did u figure out the map issue!

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Controls are easy.

S - is for throwing. You will notice that there is a sand clock near the Throw icon. That represents cooldown. When the clock disappears you can use throw again.
Z - is for left punch
X - is for right punch
C - is leg kick

You need to do combos and you need to watch out not to overheat.

Once you manage to get the opponent to the ground, you need to lower their stats.
Depending on what joint technique you use, you can lower different stats.

Z -> Left Punch Power, Left Punch Hit, Right Punch Power, Right Punch Hit
Shift -> Kick Power, Kick Hit, Guard, Motiv
Actually very useful. Thank you.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
dev's homepage is down and cien last update is from 2021/08/28, dang.
he was always like this...no updates on progress...he just dissapears for 3-5 years then he drops a game. Unless he really stopped making games wich I hope its not the case. Just check for a new game once a year...that's what I do.
Edit: Shit...I just checked and the last game took him almost 6 years to make, 5 years and 8 months to be precise...soooo yeah...wait until 2025 I guess :sleep:

• Sad
Reactions: HotPotLovers
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes