2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

jahoga1357

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks! Found it.
And found few more sex scenes besides ones at each guy's home, hotel, train and massage fisting: w/George on the beach and in the car on the road, w/gramps in the plant factory, w/youth in the plant factory #2. Home, dump site, elevator hall, ring/change room, market, and parking lot seemingly don't have dedicated sex/make out anims

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The gallery, it is all in japanese
That's because you don't have the latest version. The version I posted in the original translation thread has the gallery translated, as well as few other lines I missed.

The thread seems to have been deleted from f95zone for some reason but the thread on ulmf is still up and running.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018
That's because you don't have the latest version. The version I posted in the original translation thread has the gallery translated, as well as few other lines I missed.

The thread seems to have been deleted from f95zone for some reason but the thread on ulmf is still up and running.

Thanks!, I was wondering why the translation was no there

lelouch1123

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks! Found it.
And found few more sex scenes besides ones at each guy's home, hotel, train and massage fisting: w/George on the beach and in the car on the road, w/gramps in the plant factory, w/youth in the plant factory #2. Home, dump site, elevator hall, ring/change room, market, and parking lot seemingly don't have dedicated sex/make out anims
What Elevator hall sex scene?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The fighting leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion so I've decided to just cheese the fighting. The rest I left unchanged.

I made a modified save game you can use from the very start of the game and attached it to the post.

If you wanna make your own save file do the following:
  1. Go here:
  2. Upload the save file you wanna edit.
  3. Tick "Editor mode"
  4. Press "Run"
  5. On the new page search for "KOD" to locate the area in the save file you're looking for.
  6. Set the following values to 999: "LP":999, "LH":999, "RP":999, "RH":999, "KP":999, "KH":999, "GD":999, "TH":999,
  7. Set the following values to 0: "LPD":0, "LHD":0, "RPD":0, "RHD":0, "KPD":0, "KHD":0, "GDD":0, "MTD":0,
  8. Set "LV":99,
  9. Set "EXP":-9000, (that's negative 9000, that way you won't level up right away since when you do the stats reset to 99).
  10. Press "Download" at the bottom of the page.
  11. Insert the modified save file in the place of the old one(back up the old one)
NB: Save files are in %\Pink Reiko\www\save

EDIT: You can also use Mtool instead to change the values in step 6 to 9. IMO it's easier, but it's up to you.
-----

The game is pretty good when you get the hang of it and don't have to slug it out in all the matches. The reward for winning matches, supplies, are used to increase intimacy with guys. You'll have no problem getting enough to level all guys up to level 7(max) in the endgame. You can also repeat matches for more supplies in the bottom right corner of the map. While doing the story I recommend focusing on one person till he's at level 7.

When being intimate with a guy use arrow keys Z, Shift and C to initiate different poses.
You can sometimes drink spit while kissing to flick her estrus switch. Alcohol is not always required.
If you're not satisfied with what you got in a supply box, saving before opening and reloading can give you a better haul.

Points of interest in the end game besides visiting all suitors again are:
- Plant factory(south)
- Subway
- Dump Site
- Plant Factory(home)
- Road(in car, same spot as Love Hotel)
- Beach
The time of day matters.
Sometimes you have to be standing in specific spots, not talking to them.

I could've missed some, but I think that's it.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks! Found it.
Dump site does, but you have to visit it in the morning. The grandpa will be waiting for you. The scene is identical to the one in Plant Factory as I remember it.

Reactions: jahoga1357

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Tried playing it on JoiPlay, works fine so far, but when i select a location on map it show black image, and its hard to cycle between locations like house, elevator hall, plant factory.
Anyone might have an idea why that happens?
Screenshot_20200914_212526.jpg
I assume that top left part should show locations.

Edit :sorry if this is necro, but i played your latest version from ulmf and the first time she changes clothes is untranslated. Just some minor bits tho Screenshot_20200914_220927.jpg

Last edited:

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Sorry bout that, just found some random untranslated bits like the pointer in some of the men's rooms. That previous post was when she was changing for the first fight

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Anyone know the damn keyboard controls for the attacks, like bruh this game doesn't even tell u the damn controls.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone know the damn keyboard controls for the attacks, like bruh this game doesn't even tell u the damn controls.
The fighting is not very intuitive in my opinion. I cheesed it by making myself extremely strong. If you want a fighting game play something else.

If you wanna see how to avoid fights just scroll a little up for my mini-guide.

EDIT: I did say scroll up, but then it placed my post on a new page... I hope you know what I mean :)

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes