2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Click once on the spot where home is and then use arrow keys to navigate the location you can go to.

The party is at the elevator hall.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So, question about the first drinking party: Is there any scene besides kissing?
Can estrus happen in the beginning of the game?
Where do I find the recollection room?

Oct 19, 2018
In the end it was kinda disappointing. You unlock extra sexy stuff if you max out your erotic heart, but other then sex in the room for the most part it does nothing else. The fighting was easy after I found out that you could throw them down (S button)
then grapple them (C button), select Motivation Bar and spam Right Arrow and Enter till they give up. No permanent exhibition, nor huge orgy. What is the reason for the Elevator Hall any way (the first one, not the second)? In the Elevator Hall all I could do was show that I had Panties on or not.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I've beaten this and Rhode's Fortress. It seems as if the game is steering you towards orgies and exhibitionism, but doesn't fully go there.
I was more looking for fighting, and lewdness mixed in with normal moves. Like when Juri Han looks like she goes for a high kick and grips the back of your head and tramples the crap out of you.

A guy punching you in the gut and then following it up with a triple cock slap combo.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
is there a level up system or am i supposed to get my shit pushed my one punch girls from the "dark organization"

Sep 12, 2019
Alright, played the entire thing and beat the game in less than 3 hours, and i have say... what a frustrating game, it have a good potential to be better of what it is, the initial set up and plot are good, and everything turns into just go fight someone and have sex over and over until you beat the game. The money you won from fights is absolutely useless if you just do what the game says for you to do.

The graphics are weird and CG'S don't make me believe that was made for human beings, it's so... realistic lifeless. The fight mechanic is strange at firts, but with less than 30 minutes you should understand how it works, quick tip that many people here already commented, but it's always good reinforce:

1: Spam Throw and try to low the motivation status for quick wins in every single fight.
2: I would put more tips, but i already give the best one to beat this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rekon2

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The lower motivation strategy is only good until you get a fight where it's hard to lower the motivation of the opponent.

The best strategy is to as many combos as you can in every fight and try to lower as many stats of the opponent as you can.
This is because besides the base exp you get for winning the fight, you get extra exp depending on your combos and how many stats you lowered.

More exp = Higher Lvl
Higher Lvl = Better stats
Better stats = Harder to beat you
Harder to beat you = Easier to beat opponent

Sep 12, 2019
The lower motivation strategy is only good until you get a fight where it's hard to lower the motivation of the opponent.

The best strategy is to as many combos as you can in every fight and try to lower as many stats of the opponent as you can.
This is because besides the base exp you get for winning the fight, you get extra exp depending on your combos and how many stats you lowered.

More exp = Higher Lvl
Higher Lvl = Better stats
Better stats = Harder to beat you
Harder to beat you = Easier to beat opponent
I noticed that, but i really think lowing motivation is still better cause you can literally win every figth by just spam throw and lower motivation, making every fight a walk in the park, even if takes longer to win by that in later game, it's just that, takes longer, there is no way to lose if you abuse that method.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
how can I trigger H-scenes, i.e. with Tomio? I'm in his room, sitting next to him but clicking shift does nothing?

Last edited:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
go in market, press the item, take the bill and wala now u can sex with out comdom.
True is the art so bad if i dont wanna said so creepy a little but i think this game so good with new style play. Same like a spoiled child
I'm in the market but no matter what I click I can't buy the pill, I only get some japanese text?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What Japanese text?

Ah, nvm. I thought I translated that hint... Guess I didn't either save after translating it or somehow missed it...

It roughly translates to:

"You can purchase items here. If you move an item from the field inventory to your own inventory and have enough money for it, you can buy that item."

Reactions: SabunColek69
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes