2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Unironically LOVE her character design, she reminds me of shibuya kaho or jun amaki. She has that roundish look to her face, very subtle nose and those cute eyes with a subtle epicanthic fold. Moreover she has very asian proportions, meaning her legs aren't as long as western girls. The animations are also for the most part well done, and the CGs are at least for my tastes well drawn. I'm finally glad that I'll get to play a translation of this too, no longer will I have to pull out a dictionary to play it, however the game does have it's flaws.

Aside from the boring combat that consists of doing nothing but pin maneuvers, my biggest gripe about this game is that he focused WAAAAAYYY TOO MUCH on how realistic his character looks, as well as pixel art quality, in preference over dynamic poses during sex scenes as well as variety for sexual scenarios. The sex in this just feels so damn vanilla and rigid over the stuff we saw in Rhode's Fortress, Sangeki of Gear or that one game with the pyromancer girl. Granted he has always strived for realism in his works, and his target audience (the Japanese) love it, as do I.

However I feel his obsession over realism is clouding his focus on the more erotic aspects. The beautiful thing about 2d art is that proportions and perspectives can be fucked around with significantly. In rhodes fortress we had all sorts of angles going on even during the spit roast scene, same goes for Sangeki of Gear. In this game we just get a set of fixed angles, which makes the whole thing very mechanical.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I really wasn't a fan of this. Aside from 90% of the dialogue just being "But I'm a married woman", the kinda forced story elements over a focus on gameplay were awkward. I was just like "When do the fights/gameplay start..." There's a lot of stuff as mentioned that just goes for realism over interesting game play. There's not really a reason to need to walk around and do half the shit they make you do in game to advance.

If they focused more on the combat/wrestling and improved that gameplay, this woulda been cool. As is it kinda had the feel of some really shitty visual novel/point and click adventure type thing. The story/plot wasn't even good/interesting, so it was like taking the worst elements of both types of games and smashing them together. I can't think of many other games where I was that bored in the first 30 minutes.

Only thing I got from this was a desire for more H games where you play as a fighter/wrestling and have to go around town training/fighting/making money. I remember there was an rpg maker game or something like that, might have to try to find it/replay it.

This gets my award for most disappointing game I've played in a while. The screenshots made it seem a lot better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neriman and 4rn4ld0

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I gotta admit, the game is quite unique. However there is a lot of bad stuff going on, as FruitSmoothie pointed out the gameplay and the story elements felt disconnected from one another, Thomas is a pointless character who hinder the game and the story could very well start after he died without any loss for the game.

The selling point of the game are the fights, but the game takes a lot of time to let you fight and when you do they are very disappointing, the controls are bizarre(Shift, Z, X, C) and so far I haven't figure out how I won a fight even thought I was the one who lost it.

The realism is a bit strange at first but I got used to it quite quickly, overall I think it would have been a fantastic game if it were for the plot elements don't mixing well with the gameplay

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
I have no idea why you cant buy it honestly.

Membership card is tied with "hospital" area. Maybe you have to progress further or meet some certain criteria to buy it (i havent payed attention when i played). Buying it, u need to: select it then select empty space in youre inventory.

It does, but only "cg's" has sort of gallery in one place where you can watch all the good stuff, as for pixel action u need to visit two seperate places. (abit annoyin if u ask me) but not as much, its well worth it, game is amazing :3
can't we have sex with the doctor ?

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
...Decided to check the game out. I was hoping this game would be different from the rest of SG's games where it really loves the obtuse but interesting story, and battle mechanics that are good, but a bit irritating. It abandoned the good story and battle mechanics, so I guess it was different enough.

ScaleGarden has an obsession with railroading the first act, until you are forced into a sex cutscene with whoever and then usually they give you some free roam afterwards. That formula actually helps make their games worse. The forced sex in Sangeki of Gear made some sense but was annoying, in Rhode's Fortress it actually ruined all of the build up with the other characters because the rapist came out of nowhere and just felt like an anticlimax. It almost feels like he wants to cuck the audience, with how railroaded these games can be, but reflects poorly on his abilities.

Here you are doing the same, except there is no build-up and Reiko feels like she has no teeth compared to Elena or Rhode because she's just carried by the whims of any man who wants time with her. She's a very passive character, but also has no strong personality traits. She has sex with George but it doesn't feel earned, because it is built on what? Five or six minutes of the viewer knowing him? George doesn't even have to work for his lay, it's just him driving her to a Love Hotel and whining when she is the least bit hesitant. They don't even explain why Reiko tells George her Secret Identity especially because everyone in this game is an idiot and doesn't know.

The Combat sucks and doesn't tell you anything. The health is invisible and there isn't any way of knowing how far you have gone in KOing your opponent. I won even though I definitely lost that battle. What's worse is that the SoG way of fighting would have been perfectly fine for this game. There was no reason to make a new battle system that didn't work when the previous one worked just fine or at the very least could have used some tweaks to make it work for wrestling.

It almost feels like this game was a sequel to a game that nobody played because we at the end of a corruption arc that was unsatisfying and the guy who corrupted her is dead. I don't know what SG was trying for, but I think he made a poor game.

EDIT: Oh yeah, After the first sex it's still railroaded, so yeah I'm hating this.

Last edited:

Reipoker

Feb 22, 2020
I'm stuck at the drinking party. No idea what I'm supposed to do.
Can anybody give me hint?
I've tried everything I can think of so far, talked to everybody and even drank all the alcohol available.

EDIT: nvm I'm an idiot, I just have to go to a different room that opens up

Reactions: Karminator
D

Deleted member 242829

Hello i search a game like pink slave thread

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 21, 2020
Spend 1 hour of my life watching a wife drinking beer next to her husband simulator.

Pretty sure i missed major hint in the game.
Gonna read previous comment right now hopefuly someone explaining the game already.

P.s: 2 post above me seems helpful.

It's invisible text menu, spend 2 hour of frustration to realize the text doesn't show up.

Last edited:

jahoga1357

Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm, i've completed the game, but according to Personal Data menu i seem to have missed 6th potential partner, the Middle-aged man. Any help on how to find?
Clipboard00.png

... Nevermind. Just met him in the metro. Does he do anything beside molesting?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes