2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I swear to the f*cking spirit of F95lympus, I will have a rave party right on top of the grave of the guy that made the controls. It's SO infuriating.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
That's because you don't have the latest version. The version I posted in the original translation thread has the gallery translated, as well as few other lines I missed.

The thread seems to have been deleted from f95zone for some reason but the thread on ulmf is still up and running.
Thank you the version I got, not sure if it was this one, This was one of those games I DL and figured latter I would play, and when I started to play it whole maps were not translated ( map003 and map 009 were completely undone) , I started to work on it, and saw this post, Thank you Thank you.

There was a lot in my version where ever I got it that was not translated.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This could have been a better game for me to enjoy, except for the aggravating fighting system, and jumbled up key control setting.

To me it just made the game more of "What key was it I needed to press" Rather than being fun, which some of the scenarios were pretty cool, but the key functions and interface, and fighting testy-ness just ruined it for me.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I KINDA liked the game and art actually but it definitely needs some work. I would be interested in seeing a sequel made in the same style as this one but I doubt the developer would be giving it a second try.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
What are the keys for fighting.
All it lists are the stupid keys for a game pad.
What are the keyboard keys beside the arrow keys for moving around?
Thanks in advance.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
This is garbage.

I coudn't even win a battle, so I applied all enemy 1hp cheat.

But the fucking enemies with 1hp beat the shit out of me still.

I can not understand why I can not damage them even 1hp.

What a garbage fighting system this is..

When I do a couple of punches, they counter attack mine and it's done.

What kind of fucking fight is this..

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
There are a lot of things that could be improved, or further worked, but overall, i rll enjoyed the game (after instaling the save that makes u super op)

The drinking and room interactions were amazing, they made me immerse in a new way, i would rll love it being fruther developed with more options poses, etc.

That said, does anyone know of a game with the same kind of mechanics? like she goes to drink with the man then he starts groping and she does too, u get what i mean

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
no scenes on her bedroom and in the shower? also no cumshot scenes on BJ? any point to sitting in the couch in her house?

Last edited:

Lucilia

Aug 24, 2021
How should I play? I don’t know what I should do, I am stuck at taking supplies out of the truck, then I drank the alcohol until I was lv 5, now I Don‘t know what I should do!

Reactions: Karminator
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes