2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
I like the game, but It's not perfect.
The combat system is terrible also is the story.
If ScaleGarden had focused just in the interactions with the NPC, put more sex scenes and some corruption system, this game would be such a masterpiece.

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
I have just one question for the people who say the combat is bad. Do you mash the buttons like in Double Dragon games? Because that's what i did first and couldn't understand wtf i was doing wrong. I hated it right away and got frustrated but after taking some time to understand it i managed to cheese most fights.

Last edited:

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
So...
Is there exist another game with a ntr system like this one?Sit on the couch, drink, some foreplay...
The other games of scalegarden are like that?

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
He said on his blog that he isnt sure how he will handle the game, and also he struggeld years with the MC Design. he deleted the character Design 2-3 times from his blog because he wasnt sure people would like it, and also he says working on animations and sprites were a big time consume for him. So several Reasons between this large release gaps. Also he really likes to play some games ( Forgot the name , the google translate Name wasnt properly from japanese to english sometimes)

I like this circle alot because of the first 3 Games, so I looked often at his Development Blog to see how far his work on his game is now. Some Months wasnt even a Update and one time even a entire Year his blog was dead. And then he put the new MC Design on his blog and you could see the almost finished MC. And again he struggeled and wasnt sure again with the Design, So lets see how good this game is :)

Thanks for the translation Kripto. Scale Garden games are a common Classic for HRPG Fans :)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Fucking shit game, half the HTML games here are better than this shit. This is the worst combat system I've tried in any game I can think of, what the fuck even is K L M W or what the fuck. Can't believe I spent time of my life trying to learn this shit. If I do it slow, I'm grabbed and thrown, if I do it fast I get a jab in the face, recieve like 150 dmg, then thrown. Has this dude ever touched even ONE fighting game in his entire life before he decided to create a game that revolves around it?

Apr 11, 2019
I have just one question for the people who say the combat is bad. Do you mash the buttons like in Double Dragon games? Because that's what i did first and couldn't understand wtf i was doing wrong. I hated it right away and got frustrated but after taking some time to understand it i managed to cheese most fights.
only the problem here is att, to low for combat with any. (im play Double Dragon with Fog many time). So i chang a little Att ingame and so this game now is a best.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
My situation is the following. I only won the first fight, lost the rest. Now, I need to win (mandatory to progress). I'm level 2. The opponent is too strong. Is there a way to train or lvlup in the game or am I screwed?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
god damn this is really one of the worst combat system I've ever seen. Did scalegarden even play test his own shit before shipping.

You can't block reactively like AI, you get countered by them if you combo but only be block, if you don't attack them they will just grapple you. Literally every concept of the system is against us players horribly. If he wasted that many years on this only to come up with such a crappy system might as well go back to his usual RPG element which was great.

Edit : seems like the combat is redundant to begin with, don't really need it to clear the game. No idea why he even make it that hard yet its not even needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexios8118

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Who cares about the gameplay, which isn't even that bad, what I wanna know is why has his character design changed so much?

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
Only way to win is bringing them down with grapple and lowering their motivation, which is one of the things you can do when you have them pinned down.

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
What I dont understand is the drunkness level or why I would ever want to lower it with the juices. I mean, the idea is to get her drunk enough that she activates the heart and you get the naughty scenes. Also, no matter how much alcochol you drink, you wont get that heart on unless you have the special heart bottles.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Also, no matter how much alcochol you drink, you wont get that heart on unless you have the special heart bottles.
This is not true.

You can flip estrus switch on even without any alcohol, just from the kissing scenes. At the beginning of the game it's harder to flip the estrus switch on, but not impossible. The more H-Scenes you see, the easier it is to flip it. Heart bottles don't guarantee you to flip estrus switch on, they just make it easier.

Reactions: hecknuts

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
can anyone help me? I started playing the game and have been stuck in the drinknig section, like, right when you're given freedom after the two panty shots, when you pick up the suplies and are supposed to go to drinking party in elevator hall, but... I can't do anything? all I have in the meny are the home and garage, and there's nothing I can do, except unpack the alcohol inside the house????

Reactions: hecknuts
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes