LindLind

May 15, 2018
how to get etrust flip up, i drink drink and drink ,but lvl slowly to max

anyone know how to fast it

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
how to get etrust flip up, i drink drink and drink ,but lvl slowly to max

anyone know how to fast it
It gets easier as you progress in the game.
High-quality drinks that have a heart next to their icon have a chance to flip estrus switch on.
Later in the game just triggering kissing and pressing space when you've collected saliva can also flip it on.

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Any fun you could potentially have with this game is quickly defeated by it's awful fight mechanic. On top of the fact the scenes aren't particularly good and the story isn't anything special making for an overall painful and tedious experience of trying to make an RPG maker combat work.

Reactions: Protomano

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
i kinda finished this but i cannot figure out how to have sex with peoeple without a condom.. any help/hint?

fml! i had to buy contraceptive pillXD

Last edited:
Reactions: toto_azerty123456

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
a. does her husband watch her fight?

b. can you auto watch fights? the combat is dumb.

the game is too linear.

Last edited:

lovegoel

Sep 22, 2018
the art in this game is hot garbage compared to other ScaleGarden's works
i hope he realize this and go back to his old artstyle

LindLind

May 15, 2018
It gets easier as you progress in the game.
High-quality drinks that have a heart next to their icon have a chance to flip estrus switch on.
Later in the game just triggering kissing and pressing space when you've collected saliva can also flip it on.
let's me try it

grub2

May 4, 2018
im convinced that some sadistic son of a bitch out there wished upon a monkey paw and here we have this wonderfully done translation done for a sub-par game

Apr 11, 2019
i kinda finished this but i cannot figure out how to have sex with peoeple without a condom.. any help/hint?

fml! i had to buy contraceptive pillXD
go in market, press the item, take the bill and wala now u can sex with out comdom.
True is the art so bad if i dont wanna said so creepy a little but i think this game so good with new style play. Same like a spoiled child

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Since quite a few people are having trouble with fights, I've made a cheat that lowers all enemies HP to 1. This will allow you to one shot every opponent.

You can download it from this link above. Copy it inside the game folder and overwrite it.

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I have wait for so long for ScaleGarden game. And this one was pretty disappointing. Rhode's Fortress and Sangeki Of Gear were his best works.

Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
ScaleGarden finally released another game? Fuck yes. Thank you for sharing, I had already given up on this ever being finished.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Since quite a few people are having trouble with fights, I've made a cheat that lowers all enemies HP to 1. This will allow you to one shot every opponent.

You can download it from this link above. Copy it inside the game folder and overwrite it.
It's not working for me, I copied the "Map" file in "data" but nothing changes in the game, do I have to restart a new gameplay ?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
It's not working for me, I copied the "Map" file in "data" but nothing changes in the game, do I have to restart a new gameplay ?
I tested it and:

It only works for 'new' opponents - that is, opponents you haven't yet fought in your current play - probably due to how fighter information is stored. In other words, anyone you haven't fought yet, you'll be able to floor in one clean hit (i.e. an attack they don't guard), but the 'past enemies' (the ones you can fight in the basement ring) will retain their HP.

So if you've lost bouts, you'll need to start a new game for it to apply. If you've won every bout so far, just don't bother with the past fight option and you'll be fine.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, I didn't change the enemies in the 2nd ring, the one that's for training and practicing.
Why would you fight the enemies there if you don't want to fight at all?
Are the enemies in the 2nd ring not just for practice?

EDIT:
I've updated the cheat files to include an event inside the 2nd ring that lowers the HP of all enemies to 1.
Now you'll be able to lower the HP of even the opponents you fought before.

You need to click on the event I made once and you should see the message "Enemies HP lowered to 1HP.".

If someone decides to try it out, tell me if it works or not. I couldn't test it myself but it should work.

EDIT2:
Updated the translation to v1.2.

v1.1
- Translated a few lines I missed
- Fixed grammar mistakes I found and few other mistakes I made

v1.2
- Translated Scene Recollection map

LINK:

Last edited:

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
Absolutely unplayable. Ridiculous controls, impossible to win any fight.
What was the point for the scalegarden to spend a few YEARS to create this shame?

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes