2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
k let me just edit my command: the game is... wow. imo awful. this trash music that seems to play in every cutscene, the artwork, the gameplay. its awful. to each their own i guess

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
okay... how are the keyboard controls for the combat system? cause i dont get it.
I don't know. Maybe invest a minute or two and scroll through the pages of this thread and find out.
Maybe, if you're lucky, you find the answer you're looking for on the first page in just about 10 seconds.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
can anyone recommend me games with good sex pixel art animation like this? ive finished this game. it's pretty good.

Reactions: virgominh

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I have to say this.. The fighting mini game is garbage, I cant win any fight lol Yes, I suck in fighting games and don't give a damn.
J○Fight had a much better and simpler mini game.

Apr 11, 2019
the only problem here is the fighting, everything is ok and good. Only fighting have problem. I like the car sex, she so sexy when make love in card with outfit.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Since it's scale garden, Can I assume she's dumb as bricks and it's mandatory rape?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Does this game ever open up and become more free roaming and open world? It feels very much like an extremely linear VN, I've been playing for about 2 hours now and the game holds your hand the entire way, forcing you along a single path.

If that's the case for the rest of the game then it's a real shame because this felt like it had the opportunity to be something pretty unique. Unfortunately the extremely linear VN style makes for a very dull experience.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the translation kR1pt0n1t3. The game is pretty meh, though. The wrestling portion I can get behind but the intimacy mechanics? I dunno if I'm doing something wrong but it's pretty grindy. Why does she have to feed these dudes to have sex with them anyway? Before that point they wanted to fuck her brains out (and they did) but they have integrity when she's in their room all clingy and butt naked? It would make sense if it was corruption-based like the previous games but this heroine is already a super slut.

Reactions: Iskra....
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes