2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Since it's scale garden, Can I assume she's dumb as bricks and it's mandatory rape?
It's not even rape. It's more like "I want to have sex with you" "Oh, ok.".

Can you unlock the ability to take off her clothes at any point?
You can take her clothes off from the Clothes option in the menu when you're in specific locations (the men's rooms usually). There isn't any restriction on it either; you can take them off at Intimacy level 1 without issue.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Psykright

Sep 17, 2017
God if I could say anything about this game is that it has potential, but the god awful fighting system in it is so horse shit I think I could have more fun smashing my fingers individually with a hammer before force feeding the broken remnants to my blender.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
So, even with this fighting mini game being really bad IMHO, I made a keyboard patch for the buttons, it may help other players, here is a sample.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kR1pt0n1t3 If you would like to add these images to your next release, PM me and I'll send you the files. If not by default, you can add it as a patch if you encrypt it with the same key, so the players can swap when needed.

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
I just could not figure out the wrestling part and got beaten up all of the time, now I got to the point where I face the boos and I have no experience whatsoever and I lost every single battle getting there. I have to start all over again, don't make the same mistake I made, if you lose a battle, load up your saves. Don't go on or you will find yourselves going back to do it all over again.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I played forty minutes and I still don't feel like I've made a decision. I feel like everything was just introducing me to the mechanics and christ forty minutes is a lot for just to get you into the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If that's not a joke, it's this game before redesigns made it look worse.
What's the point of bringing this here? Anyone who follows Scale Garden's works knows about this. It's been long debated and general consensus among western people is that the new art he made is worse and weird. With every art update he posted, it felt worse and worse. Some people like it, some don't. He(Scale Garden) said he wanted the MC to feel more Japanese(have more characteristics of an Asian woman) than Western so that's why she looks like that. He also said he wanted the art to feel more realistic. As to if it looks realistic or not, I won't comment.

The game is out, and the art is as it is. If anything, people that actually buy the game should give some feedback. From what I'm reading on some sites like dlsite, it seems the Japanese audience doesn't have anything against the art. If anything, they like it. This leads me to assume we're going to see more of this kind of art in the future. I hope I'm wrong.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
What's the point of bringing this here? Anyone who follows Scale Garden's works knows about this
Because that's about 5 people, and when you take away the people that can't navigate his bad website and won't bother translating what they find, that leaves just you.
I guess she looks more like a Japanese woman... having an allergic reaction to something.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Honestly the combat and art is bad. Both could be good but he chooses to make it bad. What a shame ... Glad I did not pay for this. I would be mad and dissapointed

Corection: The combat is utter trash

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexios8118

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Because that's about 5 people, and when you take away the people that can't navigate his bad website and won't bother translating what they find, that leaves just you.
I guess she looks more like a Japanese woman... having an allergic reaction to something.
Again, what's the point of you posting this now?

The image you posted is like 2 years old and you bring it here just to start some controversy to no benefit to anyone.

Just so people can shit more on him and tell all over again how the art is bad, etc...
Everyone knows art isn't good and it's already established that their previous art people liked more.
It's like saying over and over oranges are orange.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Again, what's the point of you posting this now?

The image you posted is like 2 years old and you bring it here just to start some controversy to no benefit to anyone.

Just so people can shit more on him and tell all over again how the art is bad, etc...
Everyone knows art isn't good and it's already established that their previous art people liked more.
It's like saying over and over oranges are orange.
The point is that this game could have been good but the dev decided he wants it to be bad

Reactions: Timir01
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes