caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This just keeps getting better. Truly just a fun actiony naughty time. Thank you and I can't wait for more:)

So far the play with doe and cheer is my favorite, yet others are up there as well

Reactions: DA22

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This game appears to have really good images. It's a shame that there's no NTR, this could've been a really good game. Hard Pass.

But seriously, game looks good (y)

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I think you meant to say "I would of liked this better if it had ntr" right? Maybe people think its a good game already.
Nah just copy pasted the comment made on every NTR game and added a "no" between there's and NTR.

Shitty jokes aside I seriously think this looks good and am excited to try it out tonight.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Loved that threesome with Seraph and Sakura
BOOO no Bunny along for the vacation? oh well maybe next time ;)
Nice Judy Alvarez cameo

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Pinnacle or Precipice [v0.8] i11uminati Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 866 MB
Original Size Mac: 848 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 135 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 118 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damm really :confused: I was looking forward to try this one .so much for choices as Dev mentioned in the fist page .both are bad choice.

i11uminati Productions Dev, is it possible to stop both or you have to choose one ?
Well originally you only had choice to have someone that seems to be a main girl get raped, with immediate revenge for the act. Well dev did want to keep the dark tone to game and that this world is dangerous, so when he gave the chance to really change that scene there had to be a price. So now you can choose, either the rape of a main girl or the death of a side character with hardly any impact in game. That is hardly a DPC choice though.

So choose wisely or according to your kinks. :p

Reactions: eddie987

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Well originally you only had choice to have someone that seems to be a main girl get raped, with immediate revenge for the act. Well dev did want to keep the dark tone to game and that this world is dangerous, so when he gave the chance to really change that scene there had to be a price. So now you can choose, either the rape of a main girl or the death of a side character with hardly any impact in game. That is hardly a DPC choice though.

So choose wisely or according to your kinks. :p
choiced third option (leave game) :D

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore and 9alwa

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I probably enjoyed this game more than I should've had. The girls, especially Sakura, Cheer and Doe are imo the lifeblood of this game. The new Ali seems out of place though, but that's just me I guess.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I probably enjoyed this game more than I should've had. The girls, especially Sakura, Cheer and Doe are imo the lifeblood of this game. The new Ali seems out of place though, but that's just me I guess.
I'm really glad that you're enjoying it! Not sure if I've mentioned on here before but Cheer and Doe were only meant to be in the first scene. But I enjoyed writing about them and they became major characters. Doe has had mixed reviews since some people don't like the realism of the model I chose (with blemishes) but I think she looks great.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes