• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why?
You wanna turn the base on them babes and ogle them while on top of their moist flappin” sensual bits?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why?
You wanna turn the base on them babes and ogle them while on top of their moist flappin” sensual bits?
Nah. Nah. Game started with a fight. So there is a perfect base for it & i love turn based combat. Just count 3dcg games male mc + tb combat. Very poor number

Reactions: lassoluh

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Nah. Nah. Game started with a fight. So there is a perfect base for it & i love turn based combat. Just count 3dcg games male mc + tb combat. Very poor number
I think it would be a lot of fun to make a version of this game that runs more like a game, instead of a visual novel. I also love turn based combat (Xcom being my favorite game). Most games on this site unfortunately don't do it very well. It would require building from the ground up but I will play around with the concept. I have always planned to try to gamify it once I had completed the story. But it would be a completely separate version since not everyone would enjoy that. I may also need someone with a higher level of programming than I possess.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Loving this game so far. It just became the second game i'm actively watching on this site and will pledge asap. As to the scene everyone is griping about. I thought it was well done. I went back to play the alt route (after reading the comments) and both routes made sense in terms of the story (but then i'm also not the type of player that assume EVERY girl is a LI). Keep up the great work.

P.s I am in love with Doe and Cheer. some of the best BDSM writing i've found in any game. The writer either knows or is part of the scene or did some proper research. :)
Thank you! I really appreciate your comments and I'm glad you can see the value in both of Bunny's routes.

Doe and Cheer were meant to be throw-away characters but I grew attached to them. Not to delve into my personal life, but yes, I have some experience in the scene and enjoy writing about those things. I will endeavor to continue to add enjoyable bdsm scenes and look forward to your input and support :).

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Well .. precipice my pinnacle a bit more and have these gurls go places ... moons, asteroids, falling stars...
Hahaha I will try to titillate your pinnacle as high as possible. Space is not in the cards right now but they are off on a 'relaxing' vacation. I will certainly consider launching them further in the future.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you! I really appreciate your comments and I'm glad you can see the value in both of Bunny's routes.

Doe and Cheer were meant to be throw-away characters but I grew attached to them. Not to delve into my personal life, but yes, I have some experience in the scene and enjoy writing about those things. I will endeavor to continue to add enjoyable bdsm scenes and look forward to your input and support :).
My second favourite game ataegina which is a perfect example of simple but perfect turn based combat. But that game is 50% done already. I want a perfect alternative of that game before its end. But no one taking it seriously. I Will probably cry after the end of that game!!
Some other good 3dcg games are there. But without a perfect T.b combat. (Not saying they are bad. Just good)

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Pinnacle or Precipice [v0.7] [i11uminati Productions] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 755.83 MB
Original MAC Size: 738.44 MB

Compressed PC Size: 119.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 102.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Why there is nothing like love & lust points etc
To be honest I think most games use that system badly. You either have to farm repeatable events to raise points which is boring, or you have to follow a guide to make optimal dialogue choices. Both seem fairly pointless to me and not 'fun'. When I gamify the story I want the game elements to add to the enjoyable experience. But for now I hope everyone enjoys the story and has easy access to every scene. A good scene can take a week or more to create. I'd rather not hide it behind a wall of choices that the player may not make, or grinding they may become bored with.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Overall, I really enjoyed the update. I hope this doesn't come across as overly critical, but there are a couple of areas where I feel that could use some improvement.

First, some of the scenes feel kinda rushed. Especially, the fight scene in the Pit locker room. It felt like it was over before it even started. This gave me the impression that it held little significance to the story and was just filler between lewd scenes.

Second, at times it could use a few more images here and there to matchup with the text. For example, during one of the lewd scenes (I can't remember who it was with, but it was in this latest update) the text was describing how the MC was penetrating the NPC, but the image on screen the whole time showed him already inside her. Not really a big deal, just felt like there should have been two images used for that part of the scene instead of just the one. Hope that makes sense.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What is the use of skipping rape scene if is still happening in background ??

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What is the use of skipping rape scene if is still happening in background ??
I haven't played this last update yet, but if you are talking about Bunny, in the previous one there was a choice added where you can stop it from happening. You have to choose "Bunny needs help now" or something like that (I don't remember exactly) when you get to the bus stop.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I haven't played this last update yet, but if you are talking about Bunny, in the previous one there was a choice added where you can stop it from happening. You have to choose "Bunny needs help now" or something like that (I don't remember exactly) when you get to the bus stop.
Got it. But then other girl will die. What a .....idea from developer!!

Reactions: LegendKing23

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Got it. But then other girl will die. What a .....idea from developer!!
Well I may be wrong, but I suspect it is part of the devs plan to set up the fact that the games world and the game's tone is not a very forgiving or nice place and bad things will happen and sometimes consequences are bad even if you make a good choice as MC not always good things will happen around you.

Reactions: eddie987 and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Done with this game. I absolutely hate starapon b.s!!. (I know threesome scene is next. But i rather avoid excitement than becoming angry). So uninstalling now

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Well I may be wrong, but I suspect it is part of the devs plan to set up the fact that the games world and the game's tone is not a very forgiving or nice place and bad things will happen and sometimes consequences are bad even if you make a good choice as MC not always good things will happen around you.
You got it exactly right. Bad things are meant to happen sometimes. Like in every other entertainment medium we enjoy. All in all I want it to be fun, but it's still cyberpunk.

Reactions: Raistlin_HH

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Overall, I really enjoyed the update. I hope this doesn't come across as overly critical, but there are a couple of areas where I feel that could use some improvement.

First, some of the scenes feel kinda rushed. Especially, the fight scene in the Pit locker room. It felt like it was over before it even started. This gave me the impression that it held little significance to the story and was just filler between lewd scenes.

Second, at times it could use a few more images here and there to matchup with the text. For example, during one of the lewd scenes (I can't remember who it was with, but it was in this latest update) the text was describing how the MC was penetrating the NPC, but the image on screen the whole time showed him already inside her. Not really a big deal, just felt like there should have been two images used for that part of the scene instead of just the one. Hope that makes sense.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for you comments Alex, and I'm really glad you are enjoying the game, overall. I will take a look at the scenes you mentioned and maybe add in some extra renders. Building a game means not only adding new stuff but also tweaking old stuff. In every new release there have been some old images re-rendered and script re-written. When you're really close to the material you don't always notice the types of things you mentioned. I have a couple of editors but they also don't always notice everything (and of course some things are just personal preference or opinion.) I appreciate your feedback :).

Reactions: Alex5280
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes