Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Definitely one of the more rauncher styled games I've played on here so far. Keep up the great work! :LOL:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This game has the potential to be really great, but I think the biggest con is how the scenes seem to start and end abruptly and jump around erratically. I could see later in the game there was some attempt to make the storytelling more polished with the greyed out renders and small exposition. But, it was very clunky and awkward. Despite that though, the game is pretty fun so far and I hope we have more choices other than who to fuck and who not to fuck

Reactions: Arcane666

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
This game has the potential to be really great, but I think the biggest con is how the scenes seem to start and end abruptly and jump around erratically. I could see later in the game there was some attempt to make the storytelling more polished with the greyed out renders and small exposition. But, it was very clunky and awkward. Despite that though, the game is pretty fun so far and I hope we have more choices other than who to fuck and who not to fuck
It is my intention to go back and polish up some of the older scenes (and transitions) and also add more choices and consequences to the story. I just want to get enough content, so that once I add branching paths, there will still be enough story to be satisfying. This will also address the Bunny discussion that the moderators removed.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
really sucks knowing you cant avoid bunny being rape
All of the other comments pertaining to this have been removed by mods. But as I pointed out a couple of posts above the game will have more freedom in the future and this is likely something that will have alternate routes.

Spoiler:
For instance if you were on the 'Bunny route' she may not have run off to avenge Chapeau.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
All of the other comments pertaining to this have been removed by mods. But as I pointed out a couple of posts above the game will have more freedom in the future and this is likely something that will have alternate routes.

Spoiler:
For instance if you were on the 'Bunny route' she may not have run off to avenge Chapeau.
damn sounds like this is solo routes and not harem...... guess i got to some reruns to do

thanks for informing me

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Spoiler:
Do you have a specific timeframe in mind for these alternate routes (like after v10 or something) or you'll start adding them whenever you feel there's enough content in the game?

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Do you have a specific timeframe in mind for these alternate routes (like after v10 or something) or you'll start adding them whenever you feel there's enough content in the game?
I just didn't want to spend much time on it until I had a good base of a story. I will determine exactly when, and how much time I spend on new content vs expanding old, partly by feedback and partly by choice. Anyone who really enjoys the game is welcome to chime in although patrons will have a larger impact.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I just didn't want to spend much time on it until I had a good base of a story. I will determine exactly when, and how much time I spend on new content vs expanding old, partly by feedback and partly by choice. Anyone who really enjoys the game is welcome to chime in although patrons will have a larger impact.
Ok, thanks for the response. I guess I'll just keep checking the changelog after each update, until I see something about a different route for Bunny then.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes