• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Well originally you only had choice to have someone that seems to be a main girl get raped, with immediate revenge for the act. Well dev did want to keep the dark tone to game and that this world is dangerous, so when he gave the chance to really change that scene there had to be a price. So now you can choose, either the rape of a main girl or the death of a side character with hardly any impact in game. That is hardly a DPC choice though.

So choose wisely or according to your kinks. :p
Thanks DA22 for the great explanation. It's unfortunate that some players dislike this choice so much but you are exactly correct with why it was done. Characters die in movies and television shows all the time. It's meant to have an impact. In the end you can't please everyone.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I'm really glad that you're enjoying it! Not sure if I've mentioned on here before but Cheer and Doe were only meant to be in the first scene. But I enjoyed writing about them and they became major characters. Doe has had mixed reviews since some people don't like the realism of the model I chose (with blemishes) but I think she looks great.
I'm glad you made them major characters!! I mean BDSM isn't really one of my kinks but for some reason I find the Cheer and Doe scenes 'stimulating' to say the least. I guess we're of the same mind regarding Doe then. She does look great even prior to the hair makeover.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Each update gets better and better. I loved the scene with my pet this update and the adventure that followed. Thank you again for this vn :)

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Has there been some kind of savegame incompatability between versions 0.6 and 0.7 or something?

Since two or three versions i don't get any new content and only the "nor more content in this release" page, at the same point the last release ended.

To be precise i am at this point (which im pretty sure is the end of content of 0.65 / 0.6)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So no idea what all that new stuff about vacation etc is that's mentioned in the release notes, but as mentioned the last two versions did not have any new content for me, or well i am not able to access it.
Tried starting a new game once on 0.7 after first encountering this, was still locked out of new content. And yes i most definitely am playing / using 0.8.

Any ideas what's going on here?

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Judy popping up I love it, I cant wait for the next update and maybe getting freaky with Judy and Ali.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Has there been some kind of savegame incompatability between versions 0.6 and 0.7 or something?

Since two or three versions i don't get any new content and only the "nor more content in this release" page, at the same point the last release ended.

To be precise i am at this point (which im pretty sure is the end of content of 0.65 / 0.6)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So no idea what all that new stuff about vacation etc is that's mentioned in the release notes, but as mentioned the last two versions did not have any new content for me, or well i am not able to access it.
Tried starting a new game once on 0.7 after first encountering this, was still locked out of new content. And yes i most definitely am playing / using 0.8.

Any ideas what's going on here?
This is an issue that I haven't heard from anyone else at all. Other players are definitely seeing the new scenes. Are you playing PC, Mac or mobile?

Reactions: Raistlin_HH

Raistlin_HH

Oct 25, 2018
I realy enjoy the setting of the game, as I was allways liking Caberpunk and read all Shadowru books. So a big THX for this game, espacially due to the body-mods, hackers (and maybe riggers after the drone CEO).

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
This is an issue that I haven't heard from anyone else at all. Other players are definitely seeing the new scenes. Are you playing PC, Mac or mobile?
PC / Windows.

I guess i will start over again when i get to playing again next, and try again. I too have absolutely no idea what yould be causing this.

i11uminati Productions

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I just want to let anyone know, who is following this thread, that it is unlikely I will complete the game in its current form. The quality of my output was not good enough to gain a reasonable level of support. I will either make mass revisions or restart from scratch. Thank you to everyone who supported and enjoyed my work.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just want to let anyone know, who is following this thread, that it is unlikely I will complete the game in its current form. The quality of my output was not good enough to gain a reasonable level of support. I will either make mass revisions or restart from scratch. Thank you to everyone who supported and enjoyed my work.
Damn that fucking sucks. Well good luck anyways but that makes me sad.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes