Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Now that there is a game for one piece, when will there be one for rwby, bleach, digimon and fairy tail?
IIRC, there has been some initial releases for both bleach and fairy tale last month, along with another OnePie

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How about Mc =Luffy or Zoro ;) Which one with have Sex with Nami :cool: (y)
But Without Sex Tags (Vaginal + Creampie + Annal + Pregnancy, BJ,HJ) with wait for this tags in order to download :p(y)

Reactions: junior20000

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Another One Piece Parody... I think it already 3nd... And all 3 is Ugless and not have Fap-Fap content enoth... :(

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
I think this game is definitely starting in the right direction, and for a first release has the groundwork of the content down pat! Can't wait for future updates, definitely watching this (y)

May 1, 2017
I'd actually like it more if the art was more like the Manga/Anime.
EDIT: for Inspiration look at Jikage Rising or Karisuma, while Karisuma isn't anime like it kinda triggers something in my Ape brain that im quite fond of.

Last edited:

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The public build came out today, but I was following the comments, I wasn't expecting the game to leak so early being a new game, but okay. I'll answer your comments.

The only thing bigger than her breasts are her eyes. Every time she blinks she could create gusts of winds to propel the ship.
DEATH WINK!!

Interesting game, will we be able to get the girls pregnant?
I don't know, maybe, if I have it will be optional, of course.

Not bad, a one piece trainer has great potential, I would only recommend that the eyes were a little smaller XD
Good luck with your game
Too big eyes.
Just my opinion.
Many are complaining about this, we will adjust it, thanks for the feedback

I'd actually like it more if the art was more like the Manga/Anime.
EDIT: for Inspiration look at Jikage Rising or Karisuma, while Karisuma isn't anime like it kinda triggers something in my Ape brain that im quite fond of.
We prefer our artist to be comfortable to make the character in his natural style.

Man, i see one piece i click
then i see the art and i cry
Want a tissue?

Well, here are official links, if you are interested.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
About Nami's eyes, we have adjusted them and we want everyone's help to decide which one is better, so please vote in the poll. Thanks ;)

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes