ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Rework the characters mann......Nami for one looks well...bad, very bad. But good concept...will be waiting for more and the rework too if u do that...XD!

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
Feb 6, 2018
Looks interesting, will wait though until there is more content.
One idea would be to first finish the game and then afterwards maybe hire an artist who could redo the artworks, if the art is that bad, I believe especially with such a well-known anime as OP this should become a bigger thing if more people were to notice this game.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I am aware that you guys are disappointed with the game art, and that's fine, I want to improve it, but I need more information, if we are going to redo the game art, we have to know what to do again, how you prefer, what is wrong, we are totally open to suggestions, do you want it to be closer to the anime line? More defined linework? We need more information.

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
I'm personally a really big fan of the art style, how it is now. As you refine it more, if you do, I'd recommend nerfing the eye size a bit more, but as it is the art should just be made a little cleaner as you move through the game.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
IMHO
the art look terrible ... also I don't really like the "trainer" concept. Regarding the art: ok big boobs, the rest is pretty .. childish and "unprofessional" (big eyes, face traits are not that refined as much the colors etc) . Try to figure out a cool lore and adventure around the one piece word and try to don't make the usual "shitty" parody as all the other devs or previous failed project.

I believe in you, don't give up!
But if you want a seccesfull project.... than you should consider a massive change

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
IMHO
the art look terrible ... also I don't really like the "trainer" concept. Regarding the art: ok big boobs, the rest is pretty .. childish and "unprofessional" (big eyes, face traits are not that refined as much the colors etc) . Try to figure out a cool lore and adventure around the one piece word and try to don't make the usual "shitty" parody as all the other devs or previous failed project.

I believe in you, don't give up!
But if you want a seccesfull project.... than you should consider a massive change
Thanks for the feedback regarding the art, regarding the story, it's still in the beginning, the women will have different approaches, classic characters will appear, there will be several islands to explore, I'm fine regarding the direction the story is going. And don't worry, I won't give up.

Hey man, If youre interested, im a writer and im willing to work for free! My dms are open!
Sorry, I've had problems in the past with people offering to do things for free, so I'd rather avoid it, nothing personal, thanks for offering to help.

I really enjoy writing for the game, I don't think I'm as horrible as some people point out, but I know I have a lot to improve in many aspects, I'm always up for improvement.

natrix

Jul 1, 2018
I am aware that you guys are disappointed with the game art, and that's fine, I want to improve it, but I need more information, if we are going to redo the game art, we have to know what to do again, how you prefer, what is wrong, we are totally open to suggestions, do you want it to be closer to the anime line? More defined linework? We need more information.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes